Obsessed Him

K I M J E N N I E

#C A G E D P R I N C E S S

J E O N J U N G K O O K

#H E R C A P T O R

Obsession Begins

Jeon Jungkook, a towering figure at 6'5 with a muscular build and a voice as deep as thunder, had always been a man who got what he wanted. He was wealthy, powerful, and feared by many. However, beneath his imposing exterior, there was a hidden obsession that consumed him day and night—his housemaid, Kim Jennie.

Jennie was a delicate beauty, standing at 5'4 with features so ethereal that she seemed almost otherworldly. Her soft brown eyes, full lips, and gentle demeanor captivated Jungkook from the moment she first entered his mansion. She moved with a grace that mesmerized him, and her presence lit up the otherwise cold and austere household.

Jungkook watched her from the shadows, his desire for her growing stronger with each passing day. He knew he had to have her, no matter the cost. The idea of kidnapping her and making her his wife took root in his mind, and soon, it was the only thing he could think about.

The Plan

Jungkook's obsession with Jennie drove him to devise a plan. He would take her away from her life as a maid and place her in a world where she would belong solely to him. He would make her see that they were meant to be together, even if it meant forcing her to realize it.

One evening, as Jennie was finishing her chores, Jungkook approached her. His presence was overwhelming, and Jennie felt a shiver run down her spine as she looked up at him.

"Jennie," Jungkook's deep voice rumbled, "come with me. There's something I need to show you."

Jennie hesitated, unsure of his intentions. She had always been wary of Jungkook, sensing the intensity in his gaze whenever he looked at her. But she followed him nonetheless, curiosity piqued by his command.

He led her to a hidden room in the mansion, a place she had never seen before. The room was lavishly furnished, with rich fabrics and opulent decorations. Jennie's eyes widened in surprise as she took in the sight.

"Why did you bring me here?" she asked, her voice trembling slightly.

Jungkook turned to her, his eyes dark with determination. "Because this is where you belong, Jennie. With me. You're not just a maid. You're mine."

The Abduction

Before Jennie could react, Jungkook moved with lightning speed. He grabbed her wrist, pulling her towards him with a possessive force. Jennie struggled, panic rising in her chest, but Jungkook's grip was unyielding.

"Let me go!" she cried, fear evident in her voice.

"Never," Jungkook growled, his eyes burning with an intensity that made her heart race. "You belong to me, Jennie. And I will make you mine."

With that, he carried her to his car, ignoring her protests and struggles. Jennie's fear turned to despair as she realized there was no escape. Jungkook drove them to a secluded cabin far from the city, a place where no one would find them.

Life in Captivity

Days turned into weeks as Jennie adjusted to her new life in captivity. Jungkook was both her captor and her provider, ensuring that she had everything she needed but never allowing her to leave. He watched over her obsessively, his desire for her growing with each passing day.