New Beginning

K I M J E N N I E

#Heart Broken

J E O N J U N G K O O K

#Her Healer

The Breakup and the Escape

Kim Jennie, renowned fashion designer and rising star in the industry, had recently experienced a heart-wrenching breakup. Her boyfriend, with whom she had shared dreams and aspirations, had left her, shattering her heart into pieces. The pain was unbearable, and Jennie found herself unable to concentrate on her work. Her sketches lacked their usual vibrancy, and her passion seemed to have dimmed. Seeking solace and a temporary escape from her sorrow, she decided to take a break from her hectic life in Seoul and fly to Auckland, New Zealand.

Auckland was known for its breathtaking landscapes, vibrant culture, and, most importantly for Jennie at that moment, its legendary nightlife. She had heard about the city's most famous club, "Euphoria," and decided that a night of dancing and music might be exactly what she needed to lift her spirits.

The Club: Euphoria

Euphoria was everything Jennie had imagined and more. The club was a kaleidoscope of lights and colors, with music pulsing through the air, reverberating in her chest. As she stepped inside, she felt a surge of excitement mixed with a touch of nervousness. This was a place where she could lose herself, even if just for a few hours.

Jennie made her way to the bar and ordered a drink. The bartender, a friendly woman with a welcoming smile, handed her a cocktail with a nod of understanding. Jennie took a sip, feeling the warmth spread through her body. The night was still young, and she was determined to make the most of it.

Meeting Jeon Jungkook

As the hours passed, Jennie found herself dancing with a group of strangers. The music was intoxicating, and she moved with a carefree abandon she hadn't felt in years. The crowd seemed to blur into one entity, a mass of bodies swaying and moving to the rhythm.

Among the sea of faces, one stood out. Jeon Jungkook, a strikingly handsome man with dark, piercing eyes and a magnetic presence, caught her attention. He moved with a grace that was mesmerizing, and his gaze never left her. As their eyes met, a spark ignited between them.

Jennie, emboldened by the alcohol coursing through her veins, danced her way over to him. "Hi, I'm Jennie," she said, her voice barely audible over the music.

Jungkook leaned in, his lips close to her ear. "I'm Jungkook. Nice to meet you, Jennie."

They danced together, their bodies moving in perfect sync. Jennie felt a connection with Jungkook that she couldn't explain. There was something about him that made her feel alive again, something that made her forget the pain she had been carrying.

Dancing and Singing

As the night went on, Jennie became more and more intoxicated. She laughed and danced with a freedom she hadn't felt in a long time. At one point, a familiar song came on, and she found herself singing along.

"I just wanna get high in my lover," she sang, her voice blending with the music. The lyrics seemed to resonate with her, capturing the euphoria she felt in that moment.

Jungkook smiled, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "You're quite the singer," he teased.

Jennie laughed, feeling a warmth spread through her chest. "Maybe I missed my calling," she joked.