KSI

"Hey, I found a whole bunch of boxes of clothes. So sweetie, you can get some long pants, nice, loose-fitting ones, and get rid of those shorts." Cade said as Bee transformed behind me and Drift swung his sword. "What did you guys get?" He asked them: I just looked over it and noticed it was nothing really useful. "It's protein." "Look, I said the essentials, okay?" "It wasn't easy; we almost got caught." "You stole mouthwash?" "I like to be fresh when I make out with your daughter." Tessa grinned. "That's funny." "Yeah, that's not gonna happen ever." He said and threw the bottle across the room. Bee laughed at that, and I looked at him with strict eyes. "You're not one inch better, Bee." I said, rolling my eyes but smiling at him. "Let's head to KSI and get the cards to get in." Optimus said after he entered the building, " Cade, Shane and Optimus went to get the cards while I stayed with the others.

"So, what are you and my dad like together?" Tessa asked me out of nowhere. I choked and looked at her, dumb fooled. Behind me, Bumblebee made some disagreeing noises and walked over to me. He stood behind the couch I was sitting on and crossed his arms in no. "First of all, I have only known him for, like, what? One whole day, secondly, I already have a boyfriend." I told her. "And who might that be?" She asked curiously. Just then, I heard Optimus engines, and he drove through the entrance. I looked at her and pointed at Optimus. "What do you mean?" She asked confused. "Oh my god, you really get nothing. I'm with Optimus." I said. She looked at me very surprised while I walked over to them.

A perfect photo of the card. We've got two of the cards, so you can also get in. He said and pointed at me. "Perfect." Bee made a picture of Shane with the name Melvin Hendrix on the card, while I got the name Ave Moore. The next day, Cade and I went to try out the cards. We walked through within a two-minute distance. Everything went fine, and we found a way to get in tomorrow. "A couple of times a day, these guys are moving vehicle shipments into KSI for something called 'Scanning' Major Security all over. So our best shot at getting in is a back-classified research entrance.

I was sitting on a couch, and Optimus stood behind me, leaning against a pillar with crossed arms. Tessa and Shane were cuddled up against each other, but I don't think Cade liked it. "Excuse me, there's no smooching in front of me, okay?" Tessa got up annoyed, making comments at her dad. "You're so square, who even says'smooching'" She left the room, and Shane sat there and kept quiet. "I tell you, no respect. It's impossible sometimes. "He said too. Optimus. "Yeah, I went through that with Y/n and Bee when they were Teenagers." Cade looked over at us, while I and Bee looked at him with a pout. "We weren't like that." I said and turned my back to him. Bee also looked offended. Cade laughed at that. "Around the military base, it was not safe, always something blew up, and it was always these two." Optimus said. Cade looked at me with stern look. "You blew up things!?" "I will not comment on this." I said and layed down.

The next day, I sat in the back of Bee and looked at the buildings as an uncomfortable silence was in the car. When we arrived, the security stopped us. Shane did something with his card and tried to calm himself. "Calm down. Calm down." "You know, at a time like this, the idea is to keep cool, not look cool, so why don't you lose the glasses? About a month ago, middle of the night, I thought I heard noises in my house. Was that you?" I looked at Cade, annoyed. "What? Come on. No way." "Don't lie to me, kid. You see that guys with the gun out there?" "There's so many guys with guns." "Let's go out of the car and tell him we're about to break in, and it's your idea, 'cause I don't care. I'm old; I've already lived long enough." "I do care." I told Cade from the backseat, and Bee made a sound of agreement. "You have a really bad habit of having these conversations at the wrong time, man." "You wanna come clean or you wanna make a mess?" He waited and then tried to get out of the car. "Sir, can I please talk to you for a second?" "It was me. It was me. It was me. It was me." Shane repeated fast. "I'm sorry." He said out of breath.

Three people were now standing around the car, checking it. One man went to the window from Shane and scanned his card. He looked at Shane, then gave the card back. "All right. You're good to go." "I'm literally gonna kill you." Cade told Shane, and we drove into the building. "We took old alien technologies and made it better in every way." A video was played on a screen as an advertisement. "Introducing Stinger KSI we make the world." In the big room was a robot named Stinger, and the car was next to it. Bee parked a few meters away from it. "That is a bad-ass robot." Shane said. I looked at the so-called Stinger. "Bee, it kinda looks like you." I said.

I got out of the car and followed Cade. "They're trying to build their own versions. Well. At least they're picking cooler cars than this." Shane said, and, well, let's say he immediately regretted it. Bee's steering wheel popped out and slapped Shane across the face. Then the steering wheel held him against the seat. "You talk to me like that?!" Be said angrily. "Bee! Stop!" Shane tried to free himself. Meanwhile, Cade and I approached them. "You see what happens from being a wise ass?"