Prologue

hey there guys! i decided to rewrite the whole story and here is the new prologue i am gonna change the story chapter by chapter so i hope you like it..... 

 ****************************************************************************************************

air in the room had it, heat was growing by the second . katherine feared this might happen someday but she also knew if it did,it would be inevitable.she had unleashed the beast and now he was coming right at her and there was nothing she can do,except beg for his mercy.this was  not the man she thought she is starting to know,or was she really? .   

furry was clear in his eyes "you!" .step by step cornering  he had her back against the wall "so you think you can control me? " those silver eyes looked as if they were blood moon "well you don't know what a monsterous bussiness you've engaged yourself in honey. it took him just one push to throw her down the edge,shaterring office window glass with her heart. closing her eyes for the last time, drinking the betrayal ,nothing could've been more painful then this stab in her heart.  

strong pang of pain wakes katherine up, to her relief it was all a dream ,a dreadful nightmare she wish that'd never come true.wondering ow many more sleepless nights its gonna take to get her life back the way it was she takes james arm and cuddles it around herself.

 *****************************************************************************************************

it  was bit short but i hope you still like it!  does not matter if you dont vote or comment cause i want people to just read my story, getting reads is what makes me happy! so keep reading.....thank you all ya amazing people for ivin this thing a short  ;)