Chapter 4

As we've arrived infront of Jamie's mansion, I bid him farewell.

"Thank you for sending me home"

"Sure" he smirked.

"It's a big mansion"

I raised my eyebrow as he gave a compliment.

"Don't pretend like you're a nice guy" I quipped.

He shrugged.

He felt awkward after what I've said to him. I felt guilty as I realised it's too harsh to say something like that to him.

"I am sorry, did not meant too" I bit my lip.

He looked at my eyes deeply. Slowly he walked to me and crossing his arms. It's already night, the mansion was too far from the main gate. The guard was not here too. I started to feel nervous as he almost came to my way.

As I wanted to enter the gate , Charles grabbed my waist. He pulled me to his embrace. Our eyes were locked when I looked up to him as he lifted up my chin. His dark-silver eyes once again shone. I felt weak on my knees everytime I looked at those eyes.

Why did I felt this everytime I looked at those eyes? Who was he? He's just officially my former boss and a stranger who I met in the elevator this morning.

Charles brushed my lips with his thumb. My heart started to beat faster. His touch send a shiver down to my spine.

"Let me go Charles" I begged him whilst trying to break free from his arms.

There's no way I can ran from his muscular body. His scent was threatening my womanhood. I put my both hand to his chest trying to push him.

At least I'm trying. He smirked at my attempt. I frowned as I felt annoyed by his action.

"You're a woman Kath" he paused "Act like a woman, talk like a woman, you shouldn't talk to me like that" he whispered to my ear.

"You're not that precious Charles to earn my respect" I replied.

He raised his eyebrow.

"You don't earn my respect cause you don't even treat me like a woman no no like a person" I continued without making an eye contact with him.

"So you want me to treat you like a woman?" he snapped back.

I nodded.

"Does sex was enough for you Kath?" he smirked and hugging me more tighter.

I opened my mouth widely. He's a pervert I said in my heart.

"Let me go pervert! I don't need any sex treatment from you" I told him in frustration.

"Why? I'm good in it, you want to give a try?" he asked me.

"No! I don't need it"

Finally, he slowly letting me go from his embrace. I quickly distant myself from him.

"You can go now! I wished we will never and ever meet again" I warned him.

He waved his hand infront of my face then he get inside his car.

"Come and see me at the office if you need it" he said in his naughty voice.

I walked away without looking him. Charles Mendes. That name stucked in my head. Such a pervert. I quickly shooked my head.

I continued to walk and I'm on way to the mansion. The mansion looks bright as usual. Jamie's must be at home right now, that's what I think.

There's a figure standing infront of the main door. I started to figure it out. Who's that person. Was it Jamie? The butler? The maid? I slowly reached the door but the figure had missing from my sight.

I ran to the main door to check. Unfortunately there's no one. I opened the door to the mansion slowly.

Suddenly, there's a big sound came from the right side. I looked to the right side where the sounds come from. It's Jamie private library. I've never enter the room as Jamie not allowed me. I continued to run to the library. Then someone had opened the door. It's Jamie.

The odd thing was I can see few people wearing black cloaks including Jamie.

Jamie's felt shocked as he saw me. He quickly opened the hood of his cloak and closing the door behind him. I looked at him in confusion.

"You're back?" he asked me but I can hear his voice was cracked.

"Yes I am" I stopped.

I continued to speak as my head was full with curiousity.

"My car had broke down and I tried to call you but you never answered it" I told him. "Gladly my boss can send me home".

"Oh uh really? Big thanks to your boss then" he said to me while he keep on checking the door.

"Who were they Jamie? Does it really necessary to wear cloaks in a meeting?"

"Can you please shut your mouth Kath? I don't even asked you what you did with your boss!" he said in a serious tone.

"What? I just want to know Jamie what were you and those people doing in there" I asked him back.

He's shaking his head in frustration.

"We're doing nothing Kath and now you can go to your room" he told me.

"But"

He started to wrap his hand around my neck. I tried to stop him but it became tighter.

"There's no but Kath! When I let you go I want you to go from my sight!" he shouted to me.

I ran away from him leaving him behind. Tears started to drop. I quickly brushed it away.

I went to my bedroom on the second floor. Slowly I opened the door and slammed it. I sat down on the floor and crying.

Why Jamie? Why? You've never talked to me like that. I cried again and again.

How I wished I can talk to someone. Someone that understand me when I need help.
Then I closed my eyes. My eyes felt really hurt from crying. Without I've realised, I fell asleep on the floor.

"Kath..."

I'm searching for the voice but there's only fogs.

"I am here Kath" the voice keep on calling my name.

"Who are you?" I replied.

The voice disappeared as I began to talk.

'You don't need to know who I am Kath"

There's a figure standing infront of me. I looked up to the figure as I wanted to know who was it.

It's a man. I tried to touch him but he took one step to the back. His eyes seems recognizeable to me eventhough it's just a black figure. Those dark-silver eyes looks like Charles eyes but it's impossible.

"Tell me who are you" I talked to him.

"You'll know who I am when the time have come Kath" he replied

He turned his body away from me. Suddenly the figure had slowly disappeared into the fogs.

"I am always with you Kath" he promised me.

"Wait! Don't go" I begged him.

I cried all by myself. No one loves me. Jamie doesn't love me. No one loves me and treated me well. Mom.. Dad... I whispered.

I awoke with tears on my both cheeks. It's a dream. I brushed my hair with my right hand. It's just a dream Kath. It's not real.

Will update more... Hope you all like it.
xoxo

Vote and comment.