Chapter 1

A tall figure had stand infront of the big glass window. His calm face was my favourite view. Those green eyes, blond hair, red lip, muscular body and for sure he's a sweet man.

Every girl in my school always dream and dying to be with him. But... For me, he's natural attitude had pulled me and I'm drawn into him. Not because of he's a rich person but he's really down to earth. A really down to earth CEO.

I got back to reality as soon as I heard someone walked to me. It's Jamie Knight.

"Good morning sunshine, I'm pretty sure you had looking at me for so long" he teased me. I pinched his arm. He laughed and making a baby face. Again.

Aww... He killed me again.

"I am so sorry" I begged him. I kissed his arm where I pinched him. He planted a kiss on my shoulder.

A kiss on a shoulder? He's telling me that I am perfect.

"Come on, we need to go to a shopping centre and buy some new clothes for you" he's telling me. "You'll be starting your work soon and I wanted you to look good" he continued.

I just nodded. A smile grew on my face. This man will always be mine... He's like a father and a mother to me, I talked to myself.

I stood up. Pulling him closer to me. I put my both hand to his broad chest. I can feel that his heart was beating fast. Putting my right-hand around his neck. I gently kissed him on his lips. He kissed me back. This kissed... It's really pure. He moved his left hand to my waist. The situation was hot. I tried to pull away but I can't.

Lastly, I'm able to pull away.

"Sorry for being naughty" I giggled. He just laughed and shooked his head.

"Thought that you're asking for sex again" he's joking. I am surprised with his words.

"No! I don't" I assured him. He smirked.

"You've got me" I told him. "I gave you min--" he put his index finger to my lips. Once again silence.

"Do not regret it, my love" he paused. "I've promised you that I'll be marrying you soon... Till you said yes to me" he comforted me. I can only smile. There's no words that can explain how happy I am.

He leaves me as I told him that I'm going to take my shower. I walked to the bathroom with my pink towel. I let my hair down from it's ponytail. I opened my my night gown. Let the water spread down to my body.

As soon as I finished with my shower, I wrapped my body with my bath robe and exit my bathroom. Continued to walk to my closet. Choosing my clothes was my enemy. The level of the difficulty can be compared to my last examination when I'm still in university. Lastly, I chose to wear white tank top with denim, black jeans and a pair of black strap wedges. I dried my hair and I make it to a fish braid tail. No make up. Grabbed my hand bag. Checked. Done.

I went downstairs to meet Jamie but he's nowhere to be seen. So I searched him around the mansion, again there's no sign of him. I heard a sound of someone walking at my back so I spinned around.. Bam! It's Jaime! God! I'm almost met god. He laughed with all his my breath. I raised my eyebrow and told him that it's not funny. So he stopped and pulled me to his embrace. We went to the car together and ready for shopping.

45 minutes later....

We've stopped at Jolline Boutique. This shop was my favourite. I've got everything I need. So Jamie's told me to choose anything I want as long as it's comfortable.

I started to explore the boutique, the smell of the boutique enlighten my mood to start my work. But then... I saw a beautiful white blouse with blue knee length skirt and its really suit for my work attire. I chose everything I saw then brought it to the counter. Done. Thanks to Jaime.

We've spent our time together till the moon up on the sky. The stars looked beautiful. When we arrived at the mansion, it looks so unusual. It's dark. Jaime's lost from my sight. I don't even realise that he's disappearing. I called out his name but there's no answer. My heart beats really fast, my palms started to sweat. I ran to the mansion and locked the door. I'm leaning against the wall.

The light from the chandelier started to brighten the mansion. Surprised! I saw Jaime's holding a cake, his butler, Uncle Ian and his maid aunt Gina were singing a happy birthday song. So Jaime's walked to me.

Jaime POV

"Seems like someone had forgotten that today was her birthday" I told her. She's crying and biting her lips.

"So make a wish pretty! Don't cry it's your birthday" I assured her. So she closed her eyes and started to mutter something then blowed the candles. I kissed her on her lips and we both hugged.

I've never felt like this after my parent passed away but Jaime had brought those memories back. I'm glad that I met him. There's no regret for giving him everything. I love you Jamie. I wish that I'll be having a happy life with someone that I love. It's you. That's my wish.

So we went for a dinner with all his workers in the mansion.

Everything had ended. I'm too lazy to take a shower so I only changed my attire to blue satin pyjama. Jamie's went to my room to say good night and planted a kiss on my forehead then down to my nose and lastly to my lip. I carved a smile. So he went out from my room and switching the light off.

I'm eighteen now. I'm a teenager. I'll be starting my work tomorrow and I had to get ready to meet my boss and also the others. So I close my eyes slowly.

I'm walking on a black carpet. Where was this? I saw a muscular body standing infront me. It's blocking my way and I can't continued my walked. So I tried to put my head up... It's the monster again!

I'm trying to get rid of him but he's too fast then he grabbed my arm. He's body was full with blood, I don't want to breathe the same air with him. I tried to run but he's tighten his hand.

"I'll be meeting you soon kath..." the monster told me. I cried and begging him to let me go.

"I won't let you go Kath cause you and me were one" he gave me a dead look. Those eyes changed to red. "Remember that Kath and there's no way you can escape... Cause I had my eyes on you " he's whispering to my ear. He growled.

He kissed me on my neck. I felt disgusted with his attitude.

Again! I'm dreaming. Hope it's just a dream. I don't want to meet the monster.

So I slept back waiting for tomorrow to come...

Sorry if it's not good! But I'll make interesting in chapter two. So stay tune :p