Karna Birth

At Mount Kailash, I experienced an extraordinary energy. There, I saw a divine being meditating up close, radiating an immensely divine aura. Nearby, Mata Parvati watched him meditate with immense joy. Anyone who sees him would be mesmerized by a single glance. He is none other than Mahadev, the god of gods, who treats every being equally. Even demons worship him.

At that moment, all the gods—Lord Vishnu, Lord Brahma, Goddess Lakshmi, and Goddess Saraswati—arrived at Kailash. They too looked at Mahadev with deep devotion. Sensing the presence of others, Mahadev opened his eyes and looked ahead.

With a beautiful smile, Mahadev asked, "What brings all of you here?"

Hearing Mahadev's words, Lord Vishnu, with his serene smile, said, "Lord, you have decided to take birth in this era. But you are eternal. You have neither an end nor a beginning. You cannot take birth because you have no end. How will this be possible, Bholenath?"

Listening to his beloved's words, Mahadev replied with deep emotion, "I have made this decision thoughtfully, Lord. I had granted my devotee Gandhari the boon that I would be born as her son because Gandhari had asked for the boon that she either have me or someone like me as her son. And there is no one like me. Therefore, I must fulfill this boon by being born as Gandhari's son."

Hearing Mahadev's words, Lord Brahma asked with deep devotion, "Lord, in what form will you take birth?"

Smiling, Bholenath's grin seemed to encompass the entire world. With that smile, Mahadev said, "I will take birth in the form of Karna, because the greatest injustice happened to him and to Gandhari."

Hearing this, Goddess Lakshmi asked, "But Lord, Karna was Kunti's son. How will you take birth as Gandhari's son?"

With a smile, Mahadev said, "Yes, that is the change I intend to bring. Kunti will have five sons. In the Mahabharata, many innocents suffered greatly. My purpose for being born will be to ensure that no one faces injustice. Everyone is equal; no one is high or low. And I will be a companion to Lord Vishnu."

Hearing Mahadev's words, Lord Vishnu smiled beautifully and said, "Lord, I am very excited to witness your childhood and birth. When will you be born?"

Upon hearing Lord Vishnu, all the gods who accompanied him expressed their desire to witness this as well.

Mahadev said, "Lord Vishnu, you have already incarnated as Krishna. Now, Gandhari will invoke Surya Dev according to her boon. After the birth of her 100 sons, she can summon Surya Dev. I will incarnate as a part of Surya Dev. In this era, we will reduce the unrighteousness and injustices that have occurred because the demons are intent on destroying the Earth and the world with their full power."

Mata Parvati, who knew everything, looked at her lord and said, "Lord, with your birth, many sins will be destroyed. Your and Lord Vishnu's presence on Earth together will eradicate more than half of the sins. But Lord, when will I become your companion?"

Mata Parvati asked this last line with great sadness. Being away from her beloved was not easy for her.

Mahadev looked at her with great love and said, "Beloved, I am incomplete without you. You will incarnate in three forms; you already know this."

Then Mahadev looked at Surya Dev and said, "Surya Dev, now you may go. When Gandhari summons you, you will give a part of yourself to her, which will be my form."

Surya Dev was overwhelmed with joy. He already knew. Everyone already knew. But today, the fact that their beloved Bholenath would incarnate on Earth in human form for the first time had drawn them to Kailash.

...

Meanwhile, in the grand assembly of Hastinapur, everyone was looking at Gandhari in confusion. because she had suddenly summoned them all to the assembly.

Grandfather Bhishma lovingly asked Gandhari, "Putri, why did you suddenly call us all here?"

Gandhari, unable to hide the excitement in her voice, said, "Tatashree, Lord Mahadev granted me another boon that after the birth of my 100 sons, he himself would be born as my 101st son. And today that time has come."

As Gandhari spoke each word, her happiness was evident. Truly, Gandhari thought, who could be more fortunate than her? Meanwhile, everyone else stood in shock, hearing Gandhari's words.

Hearing about Gandhari's boon, everyone was in shock. After a while, they recovered from their surprise. Hearing Gandhari's words, Dhritarashtra, filled with joy, said, "Gandhari, hurry and tell us how we will receive the Lord as our son."

Listening to her husband, Gandhari, equally joyful, said, "Lord, for this, we must invoke Surya Narayan."

With that, Gandhari invoked Surya Dev. Shortly after, the assembly was illuminated with an intense light, forcing everyone to close their eyes. When the light dimmed, they opened their eyes to see the handsome and radiant Surya Dev standing before them. Seeing him, everyone folded their hands in respect and bowed, greeting him.

Surya Dev, with a beautiful smile, said, "Blessings to all. Gandhari, why have you summoned me?"

Hearing Surya Dev's words, Gandhari, with great respect and adoration, said, "Lord, I desire a son from you."

Hearing Gandhari's request, Surya Narayan smiled knowingly and raised his hand. From his hand, a brilliant light went towards Gandhari. In a moment, Gandhari was holding a newborn baby in her arms.

Surya Dev then said, "Gandhari, my son is none other than Lord Mahadev himself. I have also given him my armor and earrings. No one like him was ever born, is born, or will be born. My son's name will be "Karna." "

........

What will happen after Karna's birth?
Will the Mahabharata unfold as we know it? Or will it be different?

To find out, stay tuned and read -

Karna - The Avatar of Shiva.

And don't forget to follow me.

everyone, Like, comment, and share. If the response is good, you'll get a new chapter every day.