Karna cured Dhritarashtra's eyesight.

After a while, Suryadev said, "Gandhari, Lord Shiva himself has taken birth as your son. You all will not remember this after I leave. But the divine acts and miracles of the Lord will always make you experience his divinity. You all just won't remember that Lord Mahadev was born as Karna. Everything else will be remembered. That Karna is my son, and he will be the most handsome and powerful warrior of this era. There will be no one like him. Just seeing Karna will inspire love in people's hearts."

Hearing Suryadev's words, everyone nodded in agreement and bowed to Suryadev once again. After blessing everyone, Suryadev disappeared. After he left, everyone forgot that Mahadev had taken birth in their household, but they did remember that Karna was a divine child. When Suryadev left, everyone gathered around Gandhari. Dhritarashtra too. Upon seeing the baby in Gandhari's arms, everyone was mesmerized. They had never seen such a beautiful baby before. The baby's smile seemed to make people forget their pain and sorrow.

Vidur, the chief minister of Hastinapur, in his serious voice, said, "Sister-in-law, I have never seen such a beautiful baby before. And the baby was born at a very auspicious time. This child will carry forward the Kuru lineage and bring honor to the Kuru dynasty."

Hearing Vidur, Karna smiled cutely, as if he understood everything. Seeing Karna smile, Satyavati took him in her arms lovingly and said, "Baby, you understand everything, don't you? And that you have become the light in our lives. Now you will illuminate our lives, my child."

Hearing Satyavati, Karna giggled again and held onto her fingers. Dhritarashtra, eager to hold his son, impatiently said, "I want to hold my son too. Give him to me."

Everyone smiled at Dhritarashtra's words, and Satyavati handed Karna to him. As soon as Dhritarashtra held Karna, all the negativity within him seemed to vanish, and he felt a great sense of peace and relief.

As soon as Karna went into Dhritarashtra's arms, he tried to touch his face. Feeling this, Dhritarashtra lifted him higher, and as soon as he did, Karna placed his hands  on Dhritarashtra's eyes. Instantly, a bright light appeared before Dhritarashtra's eyes, too intense for him to bear, and he screamed and let go of Karna because the light was too overwhelming for him. Seeing this, everyone was terrified, and Bheeshma, Vidur, Satyavati, Ambika, and Ambalika all rushed to catch Karna. But by then, Karna had already fallen. This sight left everyone breathless and angry at Dhritarashtra.

But when they saw a crack in the ground where Karna had fallen, they were shocked. They couldn't believe that Karna was unharmed while the ground had split. Karna's armor and earrings began to shine brightly. Bheeshma quickly picked Karna up and checked him to see if he was hurt.

When Gandhari heard Dhritarashtra's scream and the sound of something falling, she anxiously asked, "Why was Arya (Dhritarashtra) screaming? And what was that sound of something falling?"

Hearing Gandhari, everyone remembered that Dhritarashtra had let go of Karna while screaming. They turned towards him. Shocked, Dhritarashtra, in disbelief, said, "Gandhari, I... I can see everything... Just by Karna's touch, my eyesight has returned."

After saying this, Dhritarashtra quickly looked at Karna, remembering that in his pain, he had let go of him.

Dhritarashtra, now panicking, looked at Karna. Meanwhile, Karna, smiling, looked at Dhritarashtra as if saying, "I am absolutely fine." Everyone was in shock upon hearing Dhritarashtra's words. They couldn't believe that Dhritarashtra's eyesight had returned, meaning he was no longer blind.

Bheeshma, who was holding Karna securely in his arms, seemed to forget everything else while looking at Karna. Karna, with his beautiful smile, was giggling as he looked at everyone.

Bheeshma, looking at Karna, said, "You are not an ordinary child. With your birth, the Kuru dynasty has been blessed. As long as you are here, I will never worry about Hastinapur."

Saying this, Bheeshma admired Karna deeply. Hearing Dhritarashtra's words made everyone happy, but Gandhari, coming out of her shock, said, "Arya, what are you saying? Can you really see everything now?"

Dhritarashtra, filled with joy, said, "Yes, Gandhari, I can see everything. Now there is no need for you to blindfold yourself. Truly, our son Karna is no ordinary child. He is a divine being."

Gandhari's happiness knew no bounds. Tears of joy began to flow from her eyes. Everyone had been telling her that her firstborn child was inauspicious and would bring the downfall of the Kuru dynasty, but now, with Karna's birth, perhaps Gandhari and her other children would receive justice and respect.

At that moment, a soldier came and bowed, saying, "Your Majesty, King Gandharaj is arriving. He will be here shortly."

Saying this, the soldier left. Everyone except Gandhari and Dhritarashtra had strange expressions on their faces and felt sad upon hearing this. Meanwhile, Karna in Bheeshma's arms started smiling even more beautifully upon hearing this.

Today, all of nature seemed to be rejoicing at Karna's birth. The weather and atmosphere were such that everything seemed auspicious. The rays of the sun were also filling everyone with a sense of wonder, as if the rays themselves were expressing their enthusiasm. The entire creation seemed to be dancing with joy. There was a sense of excitement in everyone's hearts today. No one knew why their hearts felt like dancing. Why their hearts were filled with such joy on their own. Everyone just wanted to celebrate today. The day felt very auspicious to everyone.

...............

How did you all like the 2nd chapter? Please let me know in the comment box!

Now, what will happen after Gandharaj arrives?

Will Duryodhana change, or will he be influenced by Shakuni's words to destroy his own dynasty?

To find out, stay tuned for: **KARNA - THE SHIVA AVATAR**.

Follow me, like, comment, and share!

If the response is good, you'll get new chapters daily.