Gandhari Unveils Children's Identity...

---

Everyone has their own different views on this, so I will continue the story as I have thought of it. I am sorry, but according to the votes  Los Angeles, Vrushali received the fewest votes, so now I will continue the story based on my imagination. And thanks to my dear friends who took out their precious time to vote, thanks a lot....

---

Now let's get back to the story..................

---

Gandhari's children were all standing before her. All their eyes were fixed on one person, and that was none other than Karna, who was in Gandhari's hands. They all wondered who this child was that their mother was holding. 

The eldest Kaurava, Suyodhan, asked his mother Gandhari in a very soft voice, "Mother, who is this child you are holding?"

Suyodhan's voice was very soft, but the room was so quiet that everyone could hear it. 

Gandhari smiled upon hearing her eldest son's question and said, "Son, I will tell you later. First, listen to me carefully. Today, I will remove the blindfold from my eyes and see you all for the first time. After that, I will never wear the blindfold again."

Hearing this, everyone became happy. Ever since they had learned to walk, they had wanted to see their mother looking at them. Today, that wish was coming true. They were very happy, and their happiness was visible in their eyes.

Then Gandhari asked, "Is Yuyutsu here as well?"

Hearing this, Suyodhan's face fell, but he still nodded and said, "Yes, mother, he is here too."

Gandhari, after hearing Suyodhan, told everyone to stay where they were and removed her blindfold. As soon as Gandhari removed the blindfold, a very bright light emanated from her eyes and fell upon everyone in front of her. After a few minutes, the light faded away. No one understood what had happened, except for Lord Shiva, that is, Karna. After all, what could be hidden from him? He was the master of everything.

A few minutes later, everything returned to normal, and the children looked at Gandhari in confusion. Gandhari first looked at Karna in her hands. When Gandhari had first removed her blindfold and the light had emerged, the first person she had seen was Karna. 

Gandhari realized that this son of hers was no ordinary child. Gandhari, being such a great devotee of Lord Shiva, felt the same presence she felt near a Shiva lingam when she held Karna in her arms. And now, after seeing Karna, she was fully convinced that Karna was indeed a divine being.

After looking at Karna, Gandhari then looked at each of her other children one by one. Seeing her children for the first time with her own eyes, Gandhari became very emotional. The other children, seeing their mother looking at them for the first time, also became emotional.After some time, when everyone had looked at each other to their heart's content, Suyodhan again asked Gandhari about Karna.

Gandhari, upon hearing Suyodhan's question, smiled broadly and said, "My dear sons, he is your youngest brother, who was born today. He is a blessing from the Sun God. Now, you all must take very good care of your little brother."

Hearing Gandhari's words, everyone became happy and looked at Karna with great excitement. Karna, too, was very happy, watching everyone. His smile and laughter brought peace to all. They felt as if just by looking at Karna, their sins from many lifetimes had been washed away.

Then, Gandhari placed Karna in the middle of the bed and said to her children, "Children, I have another piece of good news for you."

Hearing Gandhari's words, everyone became even happier. Today was a very special day for all of them. Firstly, Gandhari had removed her blindfold. Secondly, they had gained a new little brother, who was divine. Now, they were extremely excited to hear the third piece of good news.

In great excitement, Sussasan said, "Mother, please hurry up and tell us the good news."

Hearing Sussasan's excited voice, everyone else also urged her to tell them quickly. Dhritarashtra, who was seeing everyone for the first time, was also happy because he knew Gandhari was about to talk about him.

Gandhari, also very happy, said, "Children, your father's eyesight has returned. He can see you all now."

Everyone was shocked to hear Gandhari's words. They couldn't believe what Gandhari had said. They all looked at Dhritarashtra and Gandhari one by one.

Suyodhan, stuttering, asked his mother, "Mother, what are you saying? Has father's eyesight really returned?"

Suyodhan had asked this in shock and was eagerly waiting for the answer. Gandhari, hearing Suyodhan's question, told him the whole story. Everyone was shocked to hear that their little brother had done this. They all decided in their hearts to ensure Karna's safety and protection.

They were all seated now. Karna had fallen asleep. The rest were sitting around the bed. The bed was very large. They had been given a room large enough to accommodate the queen and her 100 children, allowing them to sit together in one place. Gandhari's room and bed had been arranged accordingly.

For the first time, parents had seen their children with their own eyes after so many years. Today was a very blissful day for all of them, and the reason for their happiness was only Karna.

Yes, Karna was the sole reason for their happiness. Now, they all just wanted to keep Karna always happy and pampered.

---

How did you all like the 5th chapter? Please let me know in the comment box!

Why did Suyodhan's face change upon hearing Yuyutsu's name?

Will the happiness that Gandhari and Dhritarashtra have received last forever, or is it just momentary?

What will happen next?

Please do share your thoughts in the comment box.

And don't forget to follow, vote, and comment.

Stay tuned to find out more in "KARNA - THE AVATAR OF SHIVA."

Sorry, my dear friends, for the late update. I was having internet issues, so I couldn't update. Please continue to support me. Take care.

I wanted to ask all of you if you want pictures of everyone when they grow up?