KSI Storming

"Stinger, inspired by Bumblebee...but better in every way." The woman on TV said again. "Huh?!" I heard Bee behind me. "Son of a...." He started driving in cycles around me, careful not to hit me. "No, no! You gotta calm down!" Cade yelled. "He's crazy, stop!" Shane tried, but Bee was very angry. When we heard voices, I knew we were in trouble. I quickly searched for a way out and hid behind Bee's alt mode.

After they were gone, Bee transformed and put me to the ground. "We need to be more careful." Cade decided to go look for something, and Bee stood in front of Stinger. "Bee, you gotta calm down right now." "I'm pretty calm, dude." "You gotta breathe, or just do whatever you do." Shane told him, and I looked around, noticing a way to another room, and I decided to check it out. "You guys stay here. I go to check out something. And don't get into trouble." I told them and looked at both of them with a strict look." I turned around and went to the door. It led to another room where a few people were standing, working on more of these stingers. I also noticed some other robots, but nothing more. I then went into a big lab, where I saw a hue transformer who looked also familiar. Megatron. Suddenly, an alarm went off, and people started running away. A few soldiers approached me and grabbed me. I tried to fight them and hit one in the face, but they managed to hold me down. Then, at the end of the hall, Crosshairs slid over a container and shot in the air. Hound and the other autobots also came in and destroyed everything. "Y/n!" Optimus yelled and held his gun to the soldiers. A bold man approached us, looking very angry

"That's company property!" "They're not your property." Optimus said and pointed to the destroyed autobots. "They were my friends." The bold man, known as Joshua looked at all of us. "Oh, you ain't talking so much now! You got Hound in front of you, huh?" A little Bot yelled at him. "Go ahead. Show us your true colors once and for all." "Just give me the sign. I'll splatter him," Hound said and pointed his gun at Joshua even more. "Why don't you tell Itchy Fingers here that this is all the spoils of war. Dead metal. Innovation. What we do here is science. Because if we don't do it, somebody else will. Because you cannot stop technology." "We're not your technology!" Optimus yelled and kicked something in Joshua's direction. "Let me vaporize his ass." "I broke the code. I own your whole genome. " "The world will know what you're doing here." "The world? The world will approve." Optimus looked at me. "Give her back." He said. Joshua hesitated for a moment. "Now!" He spat out angrily, and Joshua motioned to the guards to let me go. After they let go I instantly ran over to Optimus and stood between his legs.

"We can make you now. Don't you get it? We don't need you anymore." "That was cruel." "Autobots, we're done," Optimus spoke, grabbed me with his hand, and left the building.

We drove over the highway, and suddenly another transformer stood there. We instantly knew he wasn't friendly after he shot a few missiles at us. All the Autobots made a sharp turn, and we drove in the other direction. I was with Optimus and the others were with Bee. Bee and Optimus got separated from the other autobots as we drove towards a bridge.

Stinger and The other Decepticon fired missiles at us and hit a truck with logs that was under a bridge. Because of another shot, Bee and Optimus transformed. Optimus transformed mid-air and catched the other humans as Bee threw them over to us, we flew over the bridge to the ground, where he transformed again, and we four were pressed against each other. When the Decepticon followed us, Optimus had to transform and try to let us all down as gently as possible. I landed behind Optimus with Tessa. "Tessa!" Cade yelled, and Optimus began to fight. I stood up and looked for a way out there. "Tessa! Tessa, run to the fields!" Cade said. I took her by the arm and shoved her into the fields. The two bots now got near us again, and we both went to the car to hide in there.

To be honest, it was quite a dumb hiding spot because we were trapped in here, but we had no better chance to get out there without someone noticing, and we can't just leave Optimus here. "Optimus! Optimus get up!" "Shut up!" I yelled at her. "He can't, don't you see? Two missiles just hit him. How could he fight?" I told her annoyed. "Get out of here." Optimus said. Tessa started crawling back while I stayed at the front. "No. I stay here." I said, I then started climbing out of the broken window and to Optimus. I then stood in front of Optimus facing the transformer. "I feel sorry for you, prime. Your allegiance to these humans. The trouble with loyalty to a cause is that the cause will always betrail you." "Who sent you here?" "Where do you think you came from? You think you were born? No. You were built, and your makers want you back." He said, then a net was thrown around Optimus and the car, I fell onto Optimus as the net began to lift from the ground. Cade ran towards us, to get Tessa out here, but it was just no use. "Cade! Warn the Autobots!" Optimus yelled at him as we got lifted into the big spaceship.