Codename: Arcturus

(Under the Endless Sea, Pythor and the Nindroids swim toward the Nindroid MechDragon, where the Overlord is.)

Pythor: Get down there.

(The ninja are in the Temple of Light.)

Lloyd: We can't do this alone anymore.

Kimmer: As long as we have all this power, they'll never stop coming for us.

Zane: From here on out, we can't let anything separate us again.

Jay: He's right.

Cole: Absolutely.

Lilly: We are family.

Kai: Let's do this. (Lloyd, Blackmagic & Kimmer strikes the bell, giving the ninja their powers back.)

Zane: The Elemental Power, it's inside us.

Kai: Fire!

Jay: Haha, anyone shocked to see me do this, huh?

Cole: No dirt off my shoulder.

Zane: Chill out.

Lilly: You guys are something. (Cole kisses her.)

Garmadon: Foolishness. This decision puts everyone in jeopardy.

Celine: But it was your son and daughter's decision to make.

Garmadon: The young take too many risks. They should listen to their fathers.

Wu: Without risks, they'll never know how far they'll truly go. Have faith, brother.

Celine: We will catch Pythor and find Borg. Maybe then you'll rest easier.

Garmadon: As the protectors of this land, we don't have the luxury of taking a rest.

(OverBorg returns after building Arcturus.)

Cryptor: Pythor, my drones are starting to ask questions. You say this is the Overlord's plan, yet we have not seen him.

Pythor: No. He's, uh, consumed at the moment.

Cryptor: This is an ambitious undertaking. If we find out you are pretending he's alive only to use us, you will pay dearly.

Pythor: The Overlord will reveal himself when he chooses to. May I remind you, you can always be reprogrammed. (He leaves and throws the Overlord up.) The Nindroids are impatient. They doubt your existence.

Overlord: They mustn't see me in my weakened state. If the ninja hadn't interrupted the transference, I wouldn't look like this. Not...not to worry. Soon, I will be strong. And soon, we will finish Project Arcturus.

Pythor: Forgive my ambivalence. It's just that this plan. It's...it's—

Overlord: It's the only way I can become the Golden and Silver Ancient Master. With news of Lloyd, Blackmagic and Kimmer giving away Their Golden and Silver Power, there's no use hunting them anymore. But we need Ancient Dragon.

(Lilly, Reese's & Cole in Lilly work office in Borg Tower.)

Lilly: Okay, do you have her Harness?

Cole: Yes.

Lilly: Do you have her favorite Snacks?

Cole: Yes

Lilly: Do you have her favorite Drinks?

Cole: Yes

Lilly: Do you have her– (Cole cut her off.)

Cole: Lilly yes have everything for her it's like you trust me.

Lilly: I do. It's just she are baby, she be you with not me.