Kingdom Come

(On the summit of the Wailing Alps, Morro and Mazy tells Bansha and Soul Archer that they need to get to Cloud Kingdom.)

Morro: Ugh, those cursed ninja. I need to get to Cloud Kingdom now!

Soul Archer: Patience, Morro and Mazy. Wanting to get to the Cloud Kingdom will not bring its portal any closer.

Mazy: But we hate waiting! It's beneath us. If the ninja get the Sword of Sanctuary before we do, they'll have the upper hand.

Soul Archer: I've never known you two to worry.

Morro: It's this incessant boy and girl trying to break free of are possession! (Grunts.)

Bansha: You will not have to wait any longer, Morro and Mazy.

Soul Archer: But how? The gateway won't pass for hours.

Bansha: Let's just say I'm in contact with someone willing to leave the back door open.

Mazy: While we are waiting, Morro, who is Randall?

Morro: Randall is one date a long time ago.

Mazy: You date Randall. Is she cute?

Morro: Why do people think Randall is a girl? He is a boy.

Mazy: Sorry I didn't mean to, I thought Randall be girl even sound like a boy name. Why you didn't tell have boyfriend?

Morro: I thought you wouldn't like to date a boy. You thought hold thing me come back and see him. Part at true but you only family members I have left. I don't want to hurt your or Randall. I love both of you.

Mazy: what about after we free Preeminent, you go see your boyfriend. I would love to see him.

Morro: thank Sis. (Thought) Just hope is not mad of me.

(The ninja approach the gates of Cloud Kingdom.)

Fenwick: Welcome to Cloud Kingdom. We've been expecting you.

Jay: Ha, how are we—

Fenwick: Standing on a cloud? Easy. In other Realms, there are other rules. I'm Fenwick. I've been asked to show you around.

Kai: Nice to meet you. I'm—

Fenwick: Kai, yes, we all know. You're quite popular with the other monks. Up here, we see everything that goes on in Ninjago.

Kimmer: Then you know—

Fenwick: You've traveled far for the Sword of Sanctuary, a powerful weapon that can foresee your opponent's next attack. It's also the second clue to finding the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master and Ancient Dragon.

Zane: (In a pirate accent.) Blimey. But how be you—

Fenwick: Finishing your sentences? I know, it's rather annoying, but up here we know, let's just say...we know what's going to come next. Come, I know Morro and Mazy isn't far behind. Follow me and I'll explain.

(Wu, Celine, Misako, Nya, and Ronin interrogate Ghoultar.)

Nya: Deepstone bars. You're never getting out of here. Now tell us, what's in the tomb that's so important?

Wu: What does Morro and Mazy want?

Ghoultar: Ghoultar never talk. Oops, Ghoultar talked. Uh, Ghoultar no talk from now on.

Ronin: Oh, I'll get him talkin'. (He raises his Aeroblade.)

Wu: No, Ronin. We must find another way to get answers out of him. (Ghoultar laughs.)

Misako: Let him laugh. The ninja are already in Cloud Kingdom and well ahead of Morro and Mazy.

Celine: Let's just hope they can find the Sword of Sanctuary before it's too late.