#16

I hadn't heard from Calum for
two days, but I have been having terrible dreams. Dreams of Calum being tortured to such an extent that I would wake up in pain.  I felt every second of Calums torture and it was torturing me.

I wondered if it wasn't a dream though, part of me thought I haven't seen Calum because, well, he wasn't available. It sounds weird, but the weirdest things have become more possible now that Calum came along.

That terrible part of me dreaded the dreams were Lilith somehow showing me what she is doing to Calum, making me feel useless as she tears through his skin with her sharp blade.

The images were quite horrific and I've been waking up from them regularly since they started. Not to mention Luke hasn't spoken to me. Part of me blames Calum for all of this; he came in with his dark eyes and cocky smirk and demolished what my life was. But then I get the images from my dream and feel incredibly guilty. There's something about Calum, the way he looks at me, I feel protected. Something draws me back to his gorgeous face every time I doubt him and its terrifying, more terrifying than my dreams.

"Hey Vic, do you want anything for dinner?" Michael asked sitting on my bed. I know he is worried about me; I haven't left my bed for two days. I lied and said it was that time of the month but I can see Michael doesn't believe me.

"I'm right" I huff rolling over and shoving my face in my pillow. It didn't help, every time I close my eyes images of Calum pop up.

"Do you want to tell me why you are acting like this?" He asked softly feeling around my bed before finding some part of my body to grab onto.

"I'm just tired"

Michael sighed pulling the blanket away from me so he could actually see my head, still shoved in the pillow.

"Have you slept at all these two days you've spent in bed?" he asked.

"I left the bed to go to the toilet this morning" I say turning around to face him.

"One time to the bathroom in two days isn't healthy Victoria, have you taken a shit?" Michael laughs.

"Let's not talk about that" I mumble.

We grew into a comfortable silence, synchronizing our breaths, mine a little heavier since I was previously suffocating myself.

"Did that Calum guy break up with you?" Michael said with a frown on his face.

"What?" I ask confused

"Are you acting all depressed and shit because of a freaking guy you spent a night with?" He said a little louder.

"No, it's not that" I partially lied, there was way more to the story that I couldn't tell him but taking those parts out I am just left with a boy.

"Look, if you want dinner, there's Chinese in the fridge, Luke and I are going out tonight, we will be back around midday tomorrow, please be out of this room by the time we are back" Michael said standing up and walking to my door.

I nodded my head not in the mood to reply. "Oh, and have a shower" He said closing my door behind him.

I waited for the sound of the front door closing before relaxing but that was soon cut short by sounds coming from outside my door, footsteps to be exact. I quickly sat up as my door opened and Lilith came bursting through her blade out and blood dripping off it onto my white carpet.

"What are you doing?" I cried standing up watching her continue to drip blood onto my carpet.

"Where is Calum?" She asked stepping closer to me. Lilith twirled her blade making it shine off my light and into my eyes.

"I haven't seen him" I answered covering my eyes from the blinding reflection.

"I'm sure that can change" She seethed coming closer, an evil grin forming on her face.

"Don't hurt me please, I'll get him to come just don't hurt me" I cried sounding helpless.

Lilith laughed, "He will only come if you are being hurt"

I had nothing to reply with as she inched closer and closer. Of course she is right, Calum will only come on command if I am being hurt, it's the sad truth.

I held my arm out, "Cut me then" I said bravely

Lilith frowned "oh honey, it doesn't work like that, you have to really be in pain"

She pulled her arm back and swung at me with the knife, but there was a white light and I wasn't in my room anymore and Lilith was gone.

"Where am I?" I asked turning around to see a familiar tall boy with shaggy hair, Ashton.

"Where's Calum?" I ask causing Ashton's frown to deepen.

"Maybe you should sit down first" Ashton sighed guiding me to a couch.

What happened to Calum?

9p