#2

"Mike guess what!?" Luke said while we all sat squished together on the couch watching camp rock, again. I shoved my chopsticks into my Chinese box pulling out more noodles and scooping it in my mouth not paying attention to the boys. Michael replied with a 'what?'

"There's a ghost in the apartment" Luke joked earning a chuckle from Michael.

"Have you spoken to this ghost?" Michael asked and Luke shook his head.

"Vic, have you spoken to this ghost" Michael asked clearly entertained by the story Luke had shared.

"No" I grumbled getting embarrassed for the second time today.

"We should get an Ouija board and talk to it, who knows maybe it's a hot chick, could have some kinky ghost sex with her" Michael suggested but I was sure it wasn't a lady interested in kinky sex with Michael, after all, it was stalking me. I stayed quiet after that choosing not to tell them about my sleepless fortnight. I was probably just overreacting anyway, there probably isn't a spirit in our apartment.

~~~

I tossed and turned trying to find a position I could finally fall asleep in. I kept on feeling like someone was in the room but I wouldn't open my eyes, I was scared, I'd rather have my eyes closed and see nothing than open them and see something standing in the corner of my room. I focused on my breathing hoping to calm down and fall asleep. It was working, I was finally relaxing and letting sleep take over. I screamed out in pain as I felt a stinging pain on my stomach where my shirt had risen. I quickly sat up tears in my eyes cupping the area where I was hurt, it almost felt like I was injected with poison but there was nothing in my room. Soon both boys came rushing into my room with wide eyes.

"What happened? Are you okay?" They asked frantically.

"I'm fine, it was just a nightmare" I lied and they instantly calmed down hopping onto my bed.

Michael lied down on my right and Luke on my left sandwiching me in the middle but maybe I would be able to sleep now they were comforting me.

Michael was still awake though and I knew it.

"Ill protect you from the sexy ghost" he whispered holding me tighter. I knew he was joking but a part of me felt like he would have to protect me from this "ghost" if not, than from myself.