Between exploring their abilities and trying to adapt...

Finally you appeared." "Who are you?" "Your doom." He pulled back the cloak, revealing her with cold, empty eyes, dark eyebrows, a sharp jaw, sculpted cheekbones, and tousled hair. She swallowed nervously but tried to show strength and composure. "Look, King Ardan. Did you come to apprehend criminals yourself?" "Good that you know you're a criminal and know what I do to criminals." "You kill them?" she mocked. "Then kill me. What are you waiting for?" "You won't die, but you will beg for death." "Sefir, take her."
_______________<<<<<

The sun rose, heralding a new day. But who knows how the day will unfold? Will it lead to a fresh start and a glimmer of hope, or will it be filled with challenges and a stretch of darkness?
Its golden rays reflected on every corner of the kingdom, children's voices playing, and the side conversations and laughter of adults echoed under the roof of that house.
I sighed with weariness and rose after the noise downstairs, unwelcome memories of yesterday visiting like an unwanted guest.
Ophilia's POV

"Ugh, I'm fed up." I descended downstairs after hearing voices and found everyone gathered there.
"Can you believe it? I have a cousin," Emma exclaimed.
"I know! I met Lord Drama Queen yesterday," Atelia chimed in.
"Everyone burst into laughter while Atelia blushed."
"Really, I can't believe it," Atelia said.
"Come, my dear, to the table," my grandmother said, and after finishing the meal,
my grandmother and the old woman threw a library in front of me.
"Now we've told you that you have powers, not just all of you, and your powers have been sealed," the old woman said,
referring to Emma, Daniel, and me, of course, while the twins played in the garden.
"But before you release your powers, you must understand this world and the creatures that live in it and the spells that will help you use your powers," my grandmother said.
"Do you mean we have to read this mountain of books?" Daniel said.
"No, my dear, take a selfie with him," Atelia said.
"Are you mocking me? Go to hell, you evil-faced snake."
"Me? My face? Evil snake, huh?"
Cats replied, but my grandmother cut it off, "Time is short for you to absorb book information."
"Why are we forced to do this?" Daniel said, and Emma agreed.
"Because it's related to our parents."
Daniel gave me a look that indicated what he meant by that.
"Your parents are being held in a dimension of this world," the old woman said.
"World dimensions," Daniel and Emma said at the same time.
"Wait a minute. Didn't you tell me they were being held in Inforum?" I said.
"No, that's not what we think. Ten years is enough to withdraw their powers and die," my grandmother nodded.
I turned my head and looked sharply at Atelia.
"You evil-faced snake, did you lie to me and try to deceive me quietly?"
"I mean... I didn't lie to you. Haven't I told you I'll explain tomorrow? I haven't completed the explanation for you." I raised my eyebrow in disbelief.

"Well, let's just say it's a small incentive for you to accept our proposal," Atelia responded.

"Isn't that still lying?" Daniel asserted.

The old woman intervened, "There are twelve dimensions including the human world, the realm of sorcerers, and Inforum among other dimensions containing creatures and kingdoms. In one of these dimensions, there's another realm where exiles, fugitives, and mercenaries seek refuge, and Victor has also seized control of that dimension. We suspect your parents are there."

"Who is Victor?" Emma asked.

"It's another story I'll tell you," she sighed. "Now, let's carry these books."

We carried the books, but I stopped and turned to Atelia. "Can you come closer?" He approached me, and I held his hands, smiled at him, then swiftly twisted his arm, causing a cry of pain to escape him as I skillfully flipped him over the table.

The old woman widened her eyes, and the others burst into laughter.

"Try lying to me again, and I'll erase you from this world," I warned him.