desk

Cali gazes at her notebook her paper still blank from when she first started. Concentration was starting to become less and less as the hours went on and the zoom call continued.

She longed for when the meeting would be over. Her legs where pressed together firmly as she watches he coworkers presentation.

Austin's stood there her hand holding a pointer as she went through the slides briefly talking about stocks and safety protercols on where to invest properly when it came to finances.

The company valued her as a asset and marked her valuable when it came to highering more staff. 

Austin is an intern here and unlike all of the other boring slumbs of washed up humans waiting so patiently for the day they receive a pention and are set on there way with a pat on the back from the government for working is the day they leave a smile on there prune wrinkled face from no longer working.

My gaze continued to gleam over at the blond as she stood there in that tight pantsuit of hers. Her platinum hair illuminating underneath the lights above her.

Usually I wouldn't be one to go for my co workers knowing that majority of them are off limits. None of them seemed to peek my interests.

But for some reason I just can't shake Austin's demener the way she carries her self she's so flawless in her line of work. Wait of course she has to be we are working in accountancy that has a law firm after all. The stock comes in due to trading deals we have with other ferms.

That is until I realised stock is what we called the new recruits. A nock came from behind the door. My eyes continued to gauge at the screen.

Only to realise the peculiar blond was no longer there. Knock another one ? I sit up in my chair. "Come in" I gleem from behind the door.

Sitting at my desk patiently.
Footsteps are heard from behind me as well as the doors closing the click of the lock shutting the doors.

The footsteps come to a halt behind me a hand curling round my shoulder and my hair parted from where it rested at my shoulders. "Some one missed me" a raspy voice calls from behind me.

"Oh baby have I left you to long. If I knew that I would have you this worked up during my presentation I would have payed a visit sooner".

She slips down to my waist her hands roaming under my shirt as she parts my legs looking up at me.

I give her a small nod which earns a grin from her part. "Your such a pretty little thing when your needy" her hands slither down my skirt resting on both sides of my inner thigh.

Her thumb pad skims the front of my swollen clit as it throbs beneath her hand. "Fuck" I let out a small moan as I exhale.

My head tilts back slightly.

"Do you want more?" She asks her blue orbs darkening while she holds eye contact with me.

"You know I want more"

Her attention falls back to my legs. "And your not even wearing panties. It would explain while your so wet. You've been touching yourself to me haven't you. Being so fucking suttle not to make a sound or fuck yourself to hard enough for any of us to notice".

"Your so cute when you act like such a slut for me".

As she adjusts her position she grips onto my waist pulling me a little more closer to the edge of my chair.

She sits there in-between my legs on her knees.

My thighs begin to dampen as she lays out kisses spreading gently and softly towards my clit. Teasing me with her thumb as she dose so.

Ripples of pleasure course through my body underneath her touch. "Mmm please".

"Please what use your words baby."
"Please touch me..." I gasp a little as I feel her tounge meet my request her cold mouth pushed against my clit.

Her licks becoming a mixture of soft and with more pressure. Her hands forcing my legs to open when they try to close due to the sudden rush of my clit becoming so sensitive.

More moans escape my mouth only causing her to grip onto my thighs tighter savering every last drop she could get of my essance into her mouth her saliva mixing well with my wetness.

Creating the perfect mess in between my legs.

"I'm going to cum...".
"Cum for me then gorgeous"

The ripples if pleasure continue to pave there way as her licks become more faster and aggressive her tounge circling my clit in a constant motion while her grip tightens.
My back arches into the chair and I wince at the sudden pain of the wood digging into my back.

Austin's grip holds me still. "Baby....." I let out softly. "Fuck.... I'm so sensitive" as I reach my orgasm my body heaves jolting upwards from the sudden rush of dopamine.

Austins grip looses on my legs she gives my clit one final lick to clean up her mess she had caused me and places a kiss on my lips.

I taste myself on her as she continues to deepen the kiss. Straddling me "Your so cute when you watch me work".

Her hands run through my hair. As she continues talking. In these walls it was just us. No professionalism no fear. No pretended just I and Austin.

"Cali I'm really sorry but I have meetings I can not get out of today but I promise to make it up to you. Tomorow night".

"You know where to find me".
She gives me another peck and makes her way to the door as I slip my panties back on.

A small wave and smile comes from her as she walks out. And I am left with a sudden drop in my stomach.