I only fuck good girls

I wasn't one to fall for my teachers. I was always a good student well behaved in class and never one to miss behave or do anything irrational or out of the ordinary.

But some how I still couldn't shake the feeling that Laya was causing me the amount of times where she would praise me for a module completion. Or how she would be so cheery when it came to finding me.

How she would extend her arm outwards to touch my shoulder when speaking. Teasing me when eye contact wasn't returned.

God she was so gorgeous a tall brunette with a blond aubrey in her hair.

God she was so fucking perfect and those gorgeous honey comb brown eyes of hers that glimmered in the sun as it shone perfectly underneath the beam of a hot warm day.

How her uniform was perfectly catered to her body showing of her curves and figure perfectly hugging her tight. As she moved.

A mole lay above her lip. Her nose was perfectly pointed. Her skin smooth and soft at its touch.

A nock came at the door of the student dormetry then another with my refusal to move. I climbed out of bed it was the Christmas holidays many students went home during the holidays. However 3 of us remained on campus all spread out in our different sections from where our dorms where.

We where the exchange students even if going home was a option we where here for a reason to study.
I open the door sliding it from its lock.
There she stood Infront of me a small beem on her face.

"Hi I came here to bring you your work seeing as you chose to stay and study on campus. These are some of the things you missed when you where ill".

"Thank you" I say grasping the folders of her my skin touching hers causing me to jump a little looking away at the floor while I blushed.

"Would you like to come in" I offer.
"I really shouldn't" she admits but reluctantly follows behind me shutting the door.

"So what made you visit me?" I ask curiosity seeping from the bounds of my lips.

"Just thought I should pay you a visit myself instead of having to put all this work on you at the start of next semester".

"Right and you couldn't get your security to do it" I quirk a brow at her smiling a little. "She's on holiday" she gulps fiddling with her hair.

I sat down next to her. Reminding myself that I shouldn't try anything to irrational after all she's a married woman she has a family a kid and a husband I shouldn't even go there even if I am the legal age.

I sat on the bed leaning my back on the wall our shoulders pressed against eachother as I hummed. Waiting for her to say some thing.

Anything at all to break this silence. Her finger tips trace up and down my arm gently.

"Do you ever get bored all cooked up in this room by yourself".

"I prefer the piece and quite that I'm able to get". Her hands continue to wonder fiddling with the loops on my genes and the bottom of my flannel.

I allow her to do so staring back at the wall Infront of me paying no means to it. I was used to her touch by know when the rest of the students and left for the day. They where soft innocent touches.

Her tanned hand traces the buckle of my jeans fiddling with it to get it loose as she circles her finger around it.

Unbuckling it gently from its confines. Her hand reaches for my flyer trying to get it loose. "What are you playing at". I hold my hand onto hers causing her to halt her movements.