A Date with a Gyno

Allie's pov

I sat there eagerly at the bar my head spinning around the room trying to see if my date was anywhere close to me. All I knew about them was that they where a gynecologist in there mid 30's and are very successful in there line of work.

Me on the other hand I was a mediocre artist still trying to get bigger in the suburban town of Ellis.

I stay there leaning over my phone checking the time. Could they take any longer? The date was an anonymous dating app you would get chosen and pared with people who share your attributes. Passions and desires in life.

The app didn't show any of the people's faces rather you would chat and get set up on a blind date of the apps choosing. So if you where an introvert like me this wouldn't be the best place to be at. A packed bar waiting anxiously to see if the person you have been chatting to online is a woman, man or in-between.

I don't discriminate. Love can come in any forms. Any gender any race. I really couldn't care I just go of a vibe and if this person has it they have it.

"Hey I'll have a whiskey tonic" a woman's voice came from behind me as she sat down on the stool Infront of the bar.

I looked at her as she sat there tall her hair a gorgeous brunette colour. Her skin a tanned orange colour. Perfectly sun kissed.

Beauty marks running horizontally down her nose. Her nose was rigged yet soft it sat perfectly on her face buttoned. Proportioning her face well. Whoever. This woman was she looked like she had arrived from out of a painting. Her long hair sweeped down to where her chest was.

I sat there impatiently fidgeting with my bad antsy as I continued to admire her.

Each aspect of her looked like she was designed creatively her anatomy treating my eyes as I continued to stare gauking. Her face turns to me with a grin.

"Waiting for some one?" I nod my cheeks flushing with the sudden eye contact she gave me. Her eyes gazing a down my shorts to my brown heals I had on centering up my body to my crop top and jacket then panning slowly to my face taking her time.

"Who is it?" I'm taken back by the sudden intrusion. Yet her curiosity seems to amaze me. Never in a million years would I think I would be talking to some one as gorgeous as her.

The app was set to some thing causal I didn't have the time nor energy to have anything serious the thing when it comes to getting big is having to move around alot. Attend different art shows. To make your displays in shops and travel to get more and more inspiration. I believe art is everywhere and there is so much I haven't yet explored. When your in your 22 your still so fresh to the world.

"Oh yeah just this app I have I'm on a blind date I just don't know where they are".

"Bingo" she quirks a brow at me her green eyes staring back at me in question.

My eyes widened as I stared back at her. "Your Nika?" She chuckles "Yes I'm Nika and your Allie?".

Her gaze continues to linger as she leans in to talk to me more close chewing on the toothpick provided with the glass.

"I- your just so pretty" I was at a loss of words staring at her my cheeks continued to seep a pink. Butterflies entering my stomach as her hand reached out and she ran her fingers up my leg.

I unfold them resting them gently on her leg. Our conversation continued as we talked about our interests dreams and hopes. Surely enough she was a match.

Neither one of us where in the position for some thing serious. She had just gotten out of a pretty serious relationship with her ex who shares custody with her and her 5 year old daughter.

None of that seemed to deter me away from her. "This is usually the time where people run by know" she looks at me hope glistening in her eyes.

Her hands run up my legs even more. tracing over each inch of skin she could running her fingers along the exposed skin.

We had moved from the bar to a booth seet right at the back isolated from everyone else.

"So what got you into the being a gynaecologist" I ask while she pulls me closer to her sliding me from under where I sat next to her.

"Who wouldn't want to stare at vaginas all day" she gives me a wink.
"And right about know there is only one that I really want to see" her hands reached to my thighs.

Gripping onto my thighs gently and then moving to the center of my legs. I open my legs invitingly to her.

Her hands traced over my shorts teasing me. She could already feel how well she was at getting me workerd up. I gripped onto her clothes eagerly.  Holding onto it as I leaned against the wall my other hand holding onto the booths table.

"Do you want more pretty girl ?" I nodded. Her fingers reached my shorts unbuckling my shorts as she unzipped my shorts.

"Your such a pretty little thing" her voice was soft as her hands pulled my shorts down my waist.

I was to horney to think about the rest of the bar hearing or seeing us. She positioned herself in-between my legs and scoops me up onto her lap we sat there my back leaning against the table.

My legs and arms wrapped around her my arms around her neck.
Her fingers move my underwear to the side. Her fingers gliding up and down my my already soaked cunt.

A gasp comes out of my mouth as well as a small moan. Embarrassment spread on my phone as I burry my face into her neck biting down on my lip trying to supress my moans.

My moans getting more and more needy. Her teasing continued she really wasn't going to let me cum so easily.

"Your already so sensitive love" she kisses my neck. Running her free hand up my back as she caresses it.
"I want you to ride my fingers".

My hands tightened on her clothing as she circled my clit. Applying more pressure for me to get off on. Her hands gliding through my folds my wetness seeping on them as her fingers entered me.

My moans got louder and I tried my best to suppress them thank god most of the people who where there had left.

Her fingers continued to seep into me curling inside me as she thrusted upwards hitting my cervix perfectly.

"Such a needy girl" she teases looking at me softy. "Your so wet" her fingers continued to expose how badly I wanted this as the sounds coming from the sudden friction of her fingers slipping in and out of me.

All of a sudden her movements stop causing me to grunt in frustration.
"Don't stop" I pout staring back at her on her lap.

"So some one can finally look at me hmm" she teases her fingers sliding up and thrusting inside me as she leaned in and kissed me. Nibbling on my lips gently.

I mean her thrusts riding on her lap needy as I could feel my orgasm. My moans stopped being so quiet as I continued to ride her fingers barley being able to look at her as she watches me in amusement her other hand guiding my waist. Her fingers movement getting more faster as she continued to pump them inside me.

My climax reached her fingers still inside as she gently withdraws them. Her hands caressed my thighs gently as she spanks my ass looking up at me as I jolt by the sudden pain.

A grin on her face. She readjusts my underwear and pulls up my shorts.
"Better" she smiles as I pull her in for a kiss.

"Mhm better".
As we got up to leave heads turned our direction. Maybe I had been louder then expected.