cinema

Authors Note: Hello, sluts I suppose I have left all of you too long without having something to satisfy your cravings. I have read plenty of your messages and comments as well as private messages. Thank you to all of you for your continuous ongoing support. 

Maeve's pov: 

It was coming up to our four-month anniversary something that I wouldn't have suspected to be fulfilled in such a small span of time but it was as if I had known her forever. My girlfriend sat across from me her attention set on the movie.

Every couple of seconds my attention would be drawn to her as the illumination of the movie filled the room with light causing her features to shine underneath it. The taller brunette sat next to me leaning back on her chair and sipping on her water. 

"stop looking at me and pay attention" She cocks her attention at me her head spinning around to meet mine in a stare that she usually gives me when I'm observing her. 

It was nothing to be creeped out about more that I enjoyed admiring just how pretty she looked when she sat and did anything. She would spend most of her time at her art desk sketching with oil pastels, smudging her fingertips, and painting in different places. 

A handful of times I had caught her asleep at her desk paint and half of her sketch smudges against her skin. And different swashes of paint she had mixed previously alining her skin. 

She always had that look of concentration on her face when she worked the same look she gave me when I somehow gathered her attention. Once I had it on me it was hard for me not to keep whining once it was off me again. 

I gave her a soft grin one that she always said looked pretty on me when I smiled at her. How she would go on about how she loved how my face would have little smile lines on my cheeks how my eyes would squint just a little and that the grin on my face left an impact so warm on her heart. 

"I can't help it your just so pretty" I watched as her eyes widened in surprise. The same way as how they continued to get shocked whenever I told them I loved them.  Even now they grin and act as if it's the first time it's been uttered from my lips. 

She leaned in and grasped the side of my neck pulling me in by my neckless. A soft peck was left on the side of my cheek. "Yeah right" she whispered. "You're the pretty one out of us both gorgeous". 

Her attention goes back on the movie and my stomach feels like it's swarming with butterflies. How is it that something so small when it came from her had such a huge effect on me? She always seems to know exactly what to say and what to do to amount to any reaction to rise within me. 

For her, it was subtle teasing and not the worst thing that could happen. There were always other ways in which she would make me ache and burn from the inside before anything physical happened. 

It was her way of getting a reaction out of me. And oh did it work out well. That innocent grin of hers was always followed up afterwards especially the second she knew as to what effect she was having on me. 

My hand reaches down to hers playing with the bracelet she has on her wrist. her hand slowly begins to intertwine with mine as she turns towards me again her other hand reaching up and cupping my face gently. "Be good my love. You don't want to cause a scene in here we both know your far to loud to keep quiet for me. And I wouldn't want you to anyways". 

"Arlo.." her gaze was on me the second I uttered her name which wasn't often unless I wanted something. I would only ever refer to her as Bear. A nickname I gave her since the first time we met it was because of her Winnie the Pooh key chain. It had broken off but with a shit tone of hot glue and 10 minutes' worth of tears over a burn from a glue gun. Pooh bear was fixed and safely back on Arlo's backpack. 

She doesn't dare dart her attention away from the screen. Her hand runs up the side of my leg gently caressing the sides of my thighs. My legs widen a little for her as a small gasp is let out from my mouth. 

Was she really going to fuck me right here around all of these people or was this just a test to see how much teasing she could get in until I became too desperate to function? 

Her fingers corsed my skin lathering it in soft touches and her warmth. Her fingertips edged closer and closer to the inside of my thighs causing a small tickling sensation to be felt. Her other hand reached over and lifted the hem of my dress up just a little for her hand to find my panties as she slipped her fingers inside. 

Her thumb pad brushed up against my clit causing a moan to escape "Shhh easy baby we wouldn't want everyone to know what I'm doing to you would we know" I lean into her and rest my head on her shoulder as she continues. 

Only she could hear the gasps that were escaping my lips and the immense pleasure she was causing. Her fingers circled my swollen clit in circular motions I could feel myself get more and more wet.  Without warning she inserted herself inside thrusting slowly to begin with. 

My warm breath met her neck with each gasp that was let out and each moan that escaped my mouth. "You feel so good baby" she spoke soft enough for me to hear. "So wet like the good little bitch you are. Your so needy is this what you wanted huh? You wanted to be fucked this badly hm sweet girl". 

It was impossible to keep quiet I rested my head back against the chair my arm gripping onto the one that was fucking me and the back of my hand covering my mouth trying to cushion the sounds of my whimpers. 

Her thrusts became harder as she pumped her fingers into me curling them inside causing both pain and pleasure to scorch through me. "That's it good girl your taking it so well". 

I could feel my orgasm coming as she continued I watched as her fingers entered me and disappeared inside of me how good it felt to have my insides hurt I was pulsating against her. My legs began to tremble and shut on me. But that didn't stop her her movements continued. 

"Bear I cant take anymore" she grinned "Then don't be such a slut". 

My release came and I felt a thrush through my body my legs began to cramp as I became out of breath panting loudly my back arching slightly from the chair as it fell back into it not even a second later. Her fingers stayed inside of me for about 30 seconds afterwards making sure I had ridden out the whole of my orgasm. 

She withdrew them they where lined with my cum and wetness. 

A soft grin was on her face as the end credits rolled. She quickly adjusted my dress and licked her fingers clean and just like that the lights where on and the movie had ended.