three can be even

The girls where spread across the bed there legs intertwined with eachother as they lay bellies laying flat on the duvet spread all 3 of them giggling away.

"Come on Sarah just tell us already who is it that you like" Jamie teases her best friend as the trio had their very monthly sleep overs.

"It's nothing okay I'm really not interested in anyone and plus it's not like they would feel the same way. Plus its weird.

"Come on Sarah we have been your best friends for years we've all know eachother since kindergarden. For heavens sake we used to all take baths together".

"Remember when we decided to put so many shampoos in bryns hair it took her mom ages to wash all of it out as quick as possible before she nearly went bald".

"That's because you two arseholes used hair dye shampoo" she glares at us resting her head on her girlfriend. "That's the last time I'm taking a bath with either of you".

The three of them giggle.

"So are you going to tell us who this mystery person is is it a boy a girl a bit of both" Jamie quirks a brow and smirks looking Sarah up and down.

"Well know you mention it it's two people but I didn't know I liked them until know. It's just I feel so helpless around them it's just unusual the amount of tension they cause my body to feel".

Jamie glares at Bryn. "Oh no" Bryn says her head getting buried in the pillow Infront of her.  This was usual for her Bryn seems to always panic when ever Jamie gets anywhere close to her. The look that she gives her gets her so worked up it's adorable to witness.

"Awwh you poor little thing". I press my legs together slightly at the thought of them both doing it here right know.

Wait no why am I thinking these thoughts they have been my best friends since I was 5 although we had grown up together I never expected that to be an indication that I would ever be so infatuated by them.

Jamie with her tattoos and piercings. Her masculinity showing in both her fashion and her attitude. And Bryns sexy demeanor she was much more smaller then us. 5'5 to be exact where me and Jamie stood at 5'7. It was adorable witnising her blush so much. Being all flustered like that.

I brush my fingers through her hair and then quickly grab it forcing her to look up at her girlfriend in the eye.
"I see we have our answer" she stutters. Her eyes widening in shock when she is forced to look Jamie in the eyes.

My hand reaches down her back in her nighty and traces the back of her spine still holding her hair before I let go. Jamie's eyes never leave me as I continue to touch her girlfriend in ways I never thought I would be able to do.

I've known alot about there sex life but how could I not us three have bonded over the weirdest of things and tmi isn't really a thing anymore. Not after Jamie announced that once her tampon got stuck inside her and me and Bryn had to take turns trying to fish it out without causing the thread to break.

Bryns face flushed as I released her hair she crawled over to Jamie sitting in her lap as she did so. Both of them turned there gaze on me and then eachother as they kissed. I sat there watching them in amusement as Jamie's vainey hands traveled up Bryns nighty pulling it of and leaving her in her bra.

"Get over here Sarah" she demands pulling me close and laying Bryn down on the bed.

I comply following her orders as I walk towards her on her side of the bed sitting Infront of her.

"Be a good little bitch and fuck her" my eyes widened. "Hey I was just joking earlier".

"No you weren't darling your practically soaked I can see how wet you are through your shorts. Know do as your told behave got it".

When I learnt about how Jamie and Bryn where part of the bdsm community Jamie being the more dominant out of the two and Bryn the submissive it hit me all of a sudden.

As our conversation continued I figured out allot of the things that they where into that I didn't mean to know before.

There list of kinks seem to get longer and longer however voyerism was the top one as well as Jamie's biggest turn on watching her partner get fucked and used by another person that she allows to. 

My hands trail down bryn's skin to her torso as I pull her panties down. She looks up at me her eyes closing a little from my touch. "Are you sure" I ask.

She gives me a small nod of approval before I can even think my head was slammed down into her stomach causing us both to wince in pain.

I got the gust of what Jamie wanted me to do. I kissed down Bryns torso pecking her softly and gently as I did so.

Each kiss causing a small moan and whine from her as she wanted more.

As I reached her clit my tounge slipped in between her legs licking her through her wetness. Circling her clit and sucking on her juices as I swallowed down her wetness.

Her moans continued to get louder and louder. Jamie kisses her gently as I continue holding her thighs. And getting to work feasting on what I craved.

I kiss her torso again teasing her "please I'm so close" she pleaded with us both.

Jamie kisses her again softly. "Turn over baby" she instructs her.
Bryn turns over displaying her obedience to us both.

"Lie underneath her" I saw where this was going. I positioned myself underneath Bryn my arms holding onto her wrapped around her chest. Holding her close to me.

I take of her bra and discard it on the floor reaching my hands up to her neck and pulling her in for a kiss.
Bryn meets my request forcing her tounge into my mouth and dominating mine almost instantly she nibbled gently on my lip causing it to bruise. She then soothed it with her tounge.

I kissed down her body starting at her neck and lowering myself down. As I continued reaching her clit again she sat there on my face adjusting her weight evenly. Her thighs headphoning my head.

"Good girl just like that lap up her pussy" Jamie whispers in my ear. She spanked Bryn causing her to moan from the further stimulation jolting forward to lean on the head bord while she continued to ride my face.

Her wetness leaking from my mouth as I continued to lick her clit. Her moans filled the room. My panties where getting moved down my legs.

Two fingers reached my clit touching me gently reaching to find my entrance as they pushed themselves forcefully inside.

There thrusts becoming more and more powerful as there free hand reaches to Bryns breast teasing her.
I continue to lick her as she rides out her orgasm on my face.

I could taste her cum as she continued to buck her hips more forcefully into my jaw. The pain amplifying my pleasure.

Her moans grow louder as she falls back sensitive onto my chest curling herself up on top of it. I give her a small kiss as she tastes herself on me.

Jamie's fingers where still inside of me my breathing grew heavier as I clenched onto the bed sheets.

She continued curling her fingers inside of me Bryn kisses my chest lifting up my shirt and sports bra sucking on one of my hard nipples.

"Mmm" I moan my back arches as I hold into Bryns hair gripping it while Jamie continues to curl her fingers inside of me causing me to moan even more. My pants becoming more and more frequent as my voice breaks in-between moans.

I ride out my orgasm on her fingers as I clench on her fingers. She withdrew them cum smeared in-between them.
"Open" she orders Bryn.

She slides her fingers down her throat Bryn licks them holding eye contact with her girlfriend and then turns cum still in her mouth as she goes to kiss Jamie.

Both of them finishing up the mess I made.

"Satisfied" Jamie looks at me Bryns arms around her neck as she leans on her knees waiting for a response.

All I could do is nod.
"Don't tell me your tired already" she pouts.

"We're not done with you yet Sarah"they both say.