Spoil Your Inner Fashionista

Nevaeh

I learnt that the taller ones name was Christian and the British accent guy was Elliot.

"Let's get you some clothes" Elliot said in his super cute british accent.

"I agree, let's spoil you at the mall" Christian agreed.

......................................................................

At the Mall

Nevaeh, Elliot and Christian went to a clothing shop, entering the male aisle.

"Pick one outfit, we'll pick the rest" Elliot says sternly.

Nevaeh

So I picked a cute beige skirt with a school uniform looking top. As I placed my outfit in the basket, Christian came up to me and showed me a literal swimsuit in the males aisle with men near us!

"Does it look good to you? Or should I get something in black?" He shows me the white laced swimsuit.

"Uhh...black is fine" I admitted.

He then walked away to get a black one as Elliot came over to me to show me a baby blue coloured hoodie crop top with a white short skirt.

"Like it, biscuit?" Elliot asks.

BISCUIT?! like what happened to my name?! Is my name a fucking treat now?!

"Mhmm...yeah, sure", I wasn't really a stylish type of person so I followed my gut.

He just nodded and placed it in the basket with Christian placing the black laced swimsuit in it as well.

......................................................................

As they were about to walk out, Christian secretly placed an XL white shirt in the basket along with really short shorts. A long and silky black dress with shiny diamonds on the skirt caught Nevaeh's attention.

Christian noticed it and said, "You can get it if you want, we want something cheap we can rip tonight".

(Like what?! For some reason I want to be in Nevaeh's position right now)

"S-sure", Nevaeh agreed when Elliot suddenly pulled on Nevaeh's collar's chain.

"I'm not letting him rip it, I want to rip it too"

She blushed like crazy and gasped a little when her collar was tugged on.

✨~🤍~✨

As a dark romance lover myself I would gladly switch places with Nevaeh. Oh yeah and for your information, here is their bio;-

Nevaeh Warner:
Age- 21
Height-5'11
D.O.B- 13/7/2002
MBTI- ISFP

Christian Larson:
Age-26
Height-6'6
D.O.B-1/8/1998
MBTI-INTP
Length- 16 Inches

Elliot Lyken:
Age-24
Height-6'3
D.O.B-4/8/2000
MBTI-ENTP
Length- 13 Inches