Trauma For Dinner

Elliot

Outside in the City

I was walking pass an alleyway and some buildings, trying to find Christian. I suddenly felt a pair of hands grab me and pull me into an alley. My mouth was covered with a thick towel by the man who pulled me. I let out muffled struggling sounds as I tried to break free from the choke hold of the man that was holding me from behind.

Suddenly, another man walked up to us and kneeled down to unzip my pants. My yells were muffled, my mind was full of my Trauma.

Flashback
(Elliot was 16 and Kyle was 21)

I was in my bedroom, reading a book. My older brother walked in and said,

"Could you stop reading and lay down for abit?".

I didn't know what he wanted so I obeyed. I placed my book beside me as I laid down.

"Are we gonna train again?" I asked with my innocent mind.

He answered yes and climbed on top of me. I thought it was some kind of new training but no. He started to rip my clothes off of my body. I was trying to scream for my bodyguard but I forgot he went to grab my Starbucks order.

I was crying through the whole experience, none of my other siblings heard since our rooms were sound proof and they were doing online classes.

After a whole hour, he finally stops. When he left I was paralyzed, I couldn't walk and stayed in my bed the whole day. The book I was reading had some of my and his.... Juices on the cover so I sanitized it.

End Of Flashback

I tried to kick the guy in the face as he tried to give me a "💨 job". I kicked him in the face but quickly regretted it when the one behind me started to pound into me. I was a grown man, but I was crying. My muffled cries weren't heard, I suffered just like how my brother made me suffer.

Once they finally stopped, I vomited as I ran to the mansion in the process of searching for the missing Christian.

✨~🤍~✨

Hey guys~
Sorry for the traumatic Elliot drama, He was unknowingly my main target for trauma. Christian however, is very well mannered... Except for his condition. Fun Fact, Christian used to be a pole dancer! And Elliot used to be a waiter!

For those who are confused how Nevaeh afforded the clothes in the 1st chapter is that she was a model but her career went from top to bottom.