The Bed Is Your Nightmare

Nevaeh

At the Mansion

Elliot carried me over his shoulder and ran to the master bedroom.

"H-hey, let me go!", I shouted.

"Hmmm...no", he said calmly as he ran while Christian chased us.

Once we were in the Master Bedroom

I got thrown on the bed by Elliot.

Christian then barged in, "Brittish bitch, I get 1st round!".

"Fine, party shitter", Elliot rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out.

"Little Eggroll, wear this" Christian says as he throws an XL white shirt with the really short shorts.

I didn't want to disobey them since I'm the one with the collar around my neck. I changed in front of them as they looked at me up and down.

Once I finished, I sat down on the edge of their bed. The shorts weren't doing much coverage, both my legs were fully exposed. Elliot kneeled in between my exposed legs while Christian was behind me, nuzzling my warm neck.

"Eat her up, Brittish bitch~", Christian mocked Elliot. "You screw her, Whore~" Elliot mocked him back.

Elliot then slid my shorts down, revealing my pussy on full display. For Christian, he ripped the shirt off of me, revealing my white laced bra.

"Mmm~ you're a good biscuit for not wearing anything under here~" Elliot says as he started to suck hard on my dripping wet pussy. I moaned loudy and gripped the sheets as he used his tongue to torture my tight walls.

Christian joined in by flipping me over, now Elliot was sucking on my asshole/pussy as Christian unzipped his pants, his 10inch dick popped out and said, "Open your mouth and suck on it like a lollipop~".

I opened my mouth as he didn't give me a second to breathe and just shoved his dick deep into my throat, making me gag. Saliva was dripping from my mouth from how big he was.

"Each time we fuck you we'll pay you $1k ok, Little Eggroll?" Christian says as he thrust his long and still rock hard dick into my throat, nodding.

My supply of air is very limited, I could only breathe a bit. When Christian pulled his dick out of my mouth, I was a moaning mess since Elliot was still eating my sweet and wet pussy out. I came on his face as he licked and sucked all of my sweet liquid clean.

"Mmm~ You taste like a lolli~", Elliot says with his adorable British accent.

After the whole unsay-so act, we cleaned up and went to bed.

✨~🤍~✨

Just for ur information, they didn't replace the sheets... So they're practically sleeping on wet sheets from their unsay-so act or boombayah or devil's tango or whatever u call it.