*Love At First Sight*

Discovering that Lori has been sleeping with Coby made mishay very depressed she was so fed up with every one in her life doing her so wrong

Discovering that Lori has been sleeping with Coby made mishay very depressed she was so fed up with every one in her life doing her so wrong.Mishay didn't understand why all of this was happening to her.She hasn't been to work in 2 weeks.Her boss is really fond of her so she can pretty much take as many days off work as she needs to.Mishay was very outgoing,sweet and loving she never knew why she was always the step stool for other people in her life.

She was still staying at rubi's house.What was only supposed to be days turned into weeks of staying at rubi's house.Mishay knew eventually she would have to leave and give rubi her space back.Mishay felt like she was invading rubi's home,and she felt like she over stayed her welcome there.

However rubi didn't mind having company.She enjoyed having her best friend there.She knew it was a hard time for mishay and she would be there no matter what happens.

Mishay walked around the house in large grey sweatpants with only a tank top and digging her spoon in a half filled tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream. Mint chocolate chip ice cream was her favorite comfort food when she was in distress.She used to eat it when she was little,and she thought people who said it taste like tooth paste were crazy.

Coby has been calling her from unnown numbers and spamming her phone with *no caller id's*
Mishay was fed up with all this ,this time she was really leaving Coby because he was no good for her and she hated feeling abused,
She decided to turn off her phone so she couldn't get any notifications.

"Get ready mishay" rubi said with a sigh.Rubi knew that mishay was sad but she didn't want to see her friend depressed

"why am I getting ready" mishay said with confusion

"were going out to eat""and then we are going to the studio"rubi said.She wanted to bring her friend out of her misery and the only way she knew how to do that was by eating good food.Mishay was also very passionate about music and often wrote songs to cope with situations.Rubi's friend owned a studio so she could stop by with just a call.

"okay" mishay said feeling defeated.Mishay really didn't want to go anyhwhere.Instead she wanted to eat ice cream and read Wattpad books all day,but she didn't want to say no to her best friend

Mishay got up from where she was sitting and then headed to the bathroom to take a shower.She stared at her reflection in the mirror and then turned on the water and stepped in.As the warm water covered her body she felt a burning sensation over her fresh scars that she'd made last night.All this stress was causing her to self harm again which she was aware of but couldn't control it. Mishay grabbed her lofa and used her dove body wash to create a nice lather and scrub her body.

THIRTY MINUTES LATER.........................

   Mishay is now picking out an outfit after taking her shower and doing her make up."Rubi I have no cute clothes in my bag" Mishay said as she huffed