*Connections*

2:00PM"I really think this da one " von expressed to Durk and muwop

2:00PM"I really think this da one " von expressed to Durk and muwop. He was telling his boys about his new found crush. He had a strong feeling that she was the one for him and had to let his friends know.

"I needa meet who ever got my homie in his feelings"Durk teased.Durk was not at the studio with von and muwop when von and mishay met so he hadn't met her yet.

"this girl he met at studio finna have him writing love songs" muwop said as he laughed. Both muwop and Durk laughed while von just stood there mean mugging.

"but her friend was bad too,I might try to hop on that"muwop said while smirking at von.

"she ain't gon want yo ugly ass" von said as he chuckled.

"I'm tryna take her somewhere tho" von said as he sat on the kitchen counter.

" have her friend pop out too,so we could be on some two man type shit" muwop said while he was eager to talk to rubi.

"I'ma see if that's how it go" von said back.Von really didn't want muwop to get in the way of his time with mishay,But if he was with rubi ,they could go on a double date.

"damn y'all niggas making plans without me"Durk said as he shook his head.

" yo ass gotta girl gang" von said while he put his hands up in surrender.

                                                                                                                ------------------------------------------------------

"why you always on the phone with von" rubi said to mishay curiously.

"we just be vibing,and I think I really like him" mishay said to rubi. Ever since her and von went on the picnic she has been talking to him on the phone and texting him nonstop.

"y'all are too cute" rubi said to her. Rubi was happy her friend found solitude in someone.

" speaking of von he is calling me right now"Mishay said while reaching for her phone.

**incoming call from**dayvonn**

"hello" mishay said while putting the phone up to her ear.

"hey mama whatchu doing?" he questioned.

"nothing I'm just chilling with my best friend" mishay said while playing in her hair.

"lemme take you out later then " he said to her causing her to smile.

" ok do you know what time" she said.

"around 5:00PM I'ma be there" he said while putting the time in his reminders.

" ok!"mishay responded back .

"could yo friend come too ?" von said.He was asking for muwop as he knew muwop wanted to talk to rubi.

"yes I have to ask her,Why?" mishay said as she was little confused as to why he requested for rubi to come along.