✨|Chapter 51|✨

Warning: ⚠️ Little bit Mature content. Read at your own risk⚠️

Trisha

It was a beautiful weather as the sun is rising in the east with the blue sky. Birds are chirping, the cold wind is blowing. I slowly opened my eyes and felt a hand holding my waist. I looked at him that he is sleeping peacefully. He looked more handsome when he is sleeping I was just looking at him for sometime but I didn't understand that he is watching me too in the name of sleeping.
Don't look at me like that. I know I am handsome. He said
I just turned my head and smiled then Suddenly I realised that I am naked as the memories of last night is reflecting on my mind. I started thinking all that moment.

Flashback:
Akash its hurting. She said
It won't hurt after sometime darling. He said and continued at what he is doing.
After sometime her pain vanishes and turned into pleasure but she didn't shout and just kept quiet and gasped.
I love you Trisha. He said and kissed on her temple.
Flashback end:

My thoughts are broken when he asked.
What are you thinking Trisha in this beautiful morning?
I quickly wake up and sit on the bed holding the blanket but didn't answered anything.
He too wakes up from the bed and whispered in my ear.
Last night?
I quickly turned infront of him and hugged him tightly but the fact is How can he understand that what I am thinking? Does he a vampire who can read minds? All these weird thoughts are coming in my mind.
I understand Trisha that what's going on in your mind. Its quite natural for you. But at the same time, I see that you have enjoyed the moment also. He said while kissing on my shoulder and on the side of my head. I hugged him more tightly to what he said and he started patting my head.
We broke the hug after sometime, and he took me infront of the mirror and make me stand infront of it.
Now see your face. He said while looking infront of the mirror.
I slowly looked infront of the mirror and saw that my whole face is messed up and the sindoor is spread all over my face. I just lowered down my head looking at my condition because I can't look at myself more also I am feeling very embarrassed.
This is the sign that you have been marked. He said while kissing on my cheek and nuzzling his face from my shoulder to the ear.
Also you are not a virgin anymore as you already know that yesterday night, I have taken your most precious thing. He said

He then hold me more tightly and I hold his wrist tightly which is on my chest because I am feeling my whole body has become very weak. It has become so weak that I may fall at anytime also now I don't want him to leave me.
Don't worry sweetheart I won't leave you. He said and turned me toward him
He cupped my both cheeks and said
From now onwards, every night I will do this with you in a such a way that you won't understand anything without me. Like the way you are doing now. He said
I didn't said anything just listened to what he said. He then kissed on my temple.
Akash. I finally gathered the courage to called his name.
Hmmm. He answered
I I need to take bath. I finally said to him
I will take you because I want to take bath with you. He said

But.... I was about to say something he intrupped.

Ssssshhhhh...... Do as I say. He said while keeping his finger on my lips.

I lowered down my head but he make me look at him
Trisha from now onwards, you have to be habituated with these romantic stuffs because it's already one year we are married right?
I feel very shy Akash as you know that very well. I said
You have to overcome your shyness sweetheart. There is nothing that a man couldn't do.He said while attaching his forehead with mine.
I just hold his shoulder for support.

After sometime, he hold me in bridal style and took me to the washroom as the washroom is also beautifully decorated with flowers, candles which is looking very beautiful. He slowly put me on the bathtub and open the tap as the whole water is coming on my body. The clothes sticks to my body as my whole body is visible.
He slowly came on top of me and started loving me endlessly filling my body with hickies, loves bites and kisses but I didn't objected anything afterall he is my husband. He has the right to do this. I just hold his back for support and he kept loving me endlessly.

To be continued........

Another update.........
Follow me on my Instagram for spoilers and AI.