History lesson

I also came out of my hiding place and pointed my weapon at him. "Ah, Y/n Witwicky it's been long." He said, looking at me. "Not long enough." I fired back. "I need that talisman!" Megatron said and pointed at Cade. Cade fired at Megatron and blew up the area around them. They both ran past us behind another building. The Decepticons followed them, and we stayed on our position. I met Cade, Izabella and Jimmy at a mechanic's house a few minutes later. "That's the only plan you got?" Jimmy asked, annoyed. "Get down! Get down!" Cade said after we noticed the drone again. We ran into another house and tried to get up as fast as possible. "We're safe in here." Cade said. "There's always one in charge. Just like in Chicago, like a mother." I told him and also looked outside the window. When we were at the top, the drones got in through the glass and started shooting at us. We ran all across the building, hiding in many rooms. We soon got to kill two drones and ran to another side of the building. "Go into the elevator." I said, and we all ran into the elevator.

"Oh my god!" Jimmy yelled, and we all looked confused at a human-like robot that stood in front of us. "A leprechaun! Who the hell are you?" Jimmy asked. "Leprechauns are tiny, green and Irish, and that is offensive." He pointed out to Jimmy. "What are you looking at, little girl?" What are you looking at?" Cade asked back. "Hello, Miss Y/n and Master Cade, I have been sent to collect you." "Collect us?" I asked confused. "That is correct." Oh, you're not collecting shit," Cade said, trying to touch him when the robot-like human grabbed his arm and started fighting him. "Woah, woah, man, slow down!" Cade yelled. "So you wanna play rough." Suddenly, the elevator opened, and a drone flew right at Cade and threw him out of the window. The other one yelled out for him while I watched in terror. Then I looked at the bot, who looked like he was calling someone. "My lord, this is not my fault. But he just burst out of the elevator. Ten stories. Did you have a backup plan?" I heard him, and he stayed silent for a moment. "I don't know; he just flew!" He said again. "We have to go down!" We all took the stairs to get down, and outside, the bot jumped onto a car. "My lord, rip an arm off a human, and they'll go wherever you want." He said and I looked at him dumb fooled. I noticed Cade jumping onto the big drone, and he flew away. I quickly followed the bot, who ran after Cade. "Eh, you little gnats." Cross said annoyed and shot at the drones.

"Oh, there you are. Good to find you alive! Just like nothing happened,. Let's make you presentable." He said and started cleaning him. "Oh, come on!" "Shiny, spic and span." "Back off, Jeeves!" "You look better already, sir." "Who are you?" I asked him, and he looked at me. "My name is Cogman, Miss. And I am here because of that. Hew said and pointed to the Talisman Cade got from the transformer. "And that is here because of you. "It will not leave you until your quest is fulfilled. You have been chosen. "What do you mean, chosen?" Cade asked. Behind us, Bumblebee also arrived and approached us. "I will explain everything if you'll kindly come with me." "Eh, Cade, what's with this C-3PO rip-off?" Cross said and approached Cogman trying to grab him. "Don't kill the messenger, or the messenger kills you." He said and twisted Cross's finger. And Cross fell to the ground behind him. "Ouch!"

"Now, then, I'm afraid all this ballyhoo is on your account. If you want to save your friends, you will leave them." Cogman told us while Cross still cried over his finger. "What, and run off with some crazy ninja butler?" Cade asked him. "Your friends will be safe in your absence. In your presence, unsafe." Cogman said. "Cade, he is right. They are not safe with us." I said and looked at Jimmy, Izabella and the Autobots. "You two are more important than you can possibly imagine. You are needed, Ma'am, Sir. Urgently. My Master is fond of saying that all the important decisions in life often come down to one moment." He said. I looked up at him. Cade nodded, agreeing. Cade walked to the other Humans while I walked closer to the Autobots, Hound now finally arrived. "The plane is waiting. We are going to England." Cogman said. I then looked at Cade, who also looked at me. "Can we take Bee with us?" I asked Cogman. "Of course as you please." Cogman said.