Ending

Optimus slowly approached Vivien. While he put his sword back on his back. "Optimus..." I mumbled, confused. "What are you doing?" Cade asked, also confused. "Give it to me." He said again. He was so without any emotions. "It's me, Cade. We fought together." Optimus kneeled down in front of Vivien and punched the ground. "I fight for my own kind. My own planet." "Optimus." I said now louder and he looked at me. Our eyes met. He looked at me for some time, and he blinked a couple of times before Vivien destroyed the moment. "Cade." Vivian said scared. "This isn't you prime." Cade also said. "Give me the staff, human." He said, now again with this angry voice. "Optimus. Stop." I said, and he again locked eyes with me. He shook his head and ignored me. "I will kill you." He told Vivien. And I found no Emotions in his voice.

Behind Optimus, I also noticed Bee, who finally got to us now. Suddenly the TRF started firing at Optimus from behind. He looked at me and stood in front of me. I had no idea what was happening and why he didn't acted the way he used to, but these little gestures show me that he's still in there. Optimus shot back and then stormed out of the room. "Who dares to challenge me?" Bumblebee also couldn't believe it and started shaking his head. "This is all wrong Bee, Something happened. That is not Optimus." Cade said. "Yes. That wasn't our Optimus. We have to go get him!" I yelled. Bee took me and started running after Optimus while Cade talked to Vivian. Suddenly everything started moving. Me and Bee followed him, but the problem was that this fight between them suddenly happened outside the Underwater base. Problem is, I had to hold onto Bee for dear life and hold my breath for, I don't know, how long. When the ship finally reached the surface, Bee let me down, and I stood beside him, facing Optimus.

I stood behind a metal structure and watched the fight since I couldn't do much. "I am Nemesis Prime! You are nothing!" Optimus yelled at Bee and pushed him to the ground. Bee pushed him off, and he landed on the ground. I quickly ran up to him and stood on his chest. "Optimus! Optimus stop!" I yelled. "Optimus! You have to stop! Please! Don't do this!!" I told him while he tried to shoot Bee. "What are you doing? Its Bee. It's me and Bee!" He let the weapon down for a moment, but then Bee came running over and tried to smash his head. Suddenly the ship started flying, and we rolled over to the side. The fight went on, and we stumbled further, a few meters. Optimus grabbed Bee and held him to the ground. He tried to stab him through his head, but Bee but on his shield. I had enough and ran up to them, suddenly Bee started speaking. "I--I----I am Bumblebee, your oldest friend. Optimus, I would lay down my life for you." He looked at us without doing anything, so I also started speaking. "You are not Nemesis Prime. Your name is Optimus Prime. This is not you. Please, Please Optimus come back to me, please." I said with pledging eyes. Optimus looked at both of us, but then finally he stood up and looked at us with sad eyes.

That purple/red mark on his head now also disappeared and he looked at us in shame. Cade also arrived and came down to us. "What have I done?" He asked. Two jets approached us and suddenly started firing at us. "No! Stop!" I yelled angrily and ran over to Optimus.

Optimus put a hand over to protect me from the missiles. "You blew your chance to kill Unicron." I heard Megatrons ugly voice. "I knew you couldn't do it. Your time is over, prime." He said while he took away the staff from Optimus. "You failed. You turned your back on Cybertron. Now you will watch Earth die." All the knights suddenly approached us and started hitting Optimus. "You betrayed your own kind." "No prime, get up!" Cade yelled from the side. "You chose the wrong side." "The guardian knights are going to kill me." Optimus said, and a knight hit him against his head. "No!" I said and stood in front of Optimus looking at the knights. "Quintessa is the great deceiver!" One said and they all started hitting him with their weapons again, ignoring me. "Y/n get out of here." Suddenly Cade stood up, the talisman he had with him, transfromed into a sword and Cade stopped the kights. They all started speaking some alien old language. "Seglass ni Tonday" They all stood around them and held up their weapons.