For you

NOTE: Dear readers, please tell your choice in the next chapter a or b?
_________________________

2.30 p.m.

*At Abhinav's secret place*

Abhinav brought a light lunch for Abhimanyu, all the while Abhimanyu was glaring daggers at him. Abhimanyu was seated on the bed and was leaning against the headboard with a considerably long chain attached on his wrist. Abhinav placed a small wooden table on the bed and kept the plate of food and water, he brought for Abhimanyu.

Abhinav: *blinking* Dr. Abhimanyu, you don't have to exert yourself. I can assist you to eat.

Abhimanyu: *glaring* I'm not hungry.

Abhinav: *sighs* I understand. You're not pleased with my actions. But your last meal was yesterday's lunch, so don't lie.

Abhimanyu: *frustrated* Oh! So you're even taking note of my meals.

Abhinav sighed.

*Flashback*

After Abhimanyu, thanked Abhinav for helping him that night. Reality gradually dawned on Abhimanyu, that the man who helped him 12 years ago is the same man who kidnapped him by keeping Aarohi hostage.

Abhimanyu: *confused*  Why??

Abhinav perfectly understood what Dr. Abhimanyu was enquiring about. So he continued narrating his journey of being his personal wellwishing stalker, till his forced marriage with Akshara, his equation with Aarohi and this kidnapping fiasco. Abhimanyu was totally out of words, he was gaping at Abhinav like a fish out of water. After hearing the confession, Abhimanyu did one thing any sane person will try to do in a situation like this. Yes, he tried to leave. But his motor skills are still numb from the effects of general anesthesia. Abhimanyu could not move his hands and legs an inch away from Abhinav.

Abhinav: *assuring* Why don't you consider yourself as my guest, Dr. Abhimanyu? Please understand, that I can't exactly let you go till things are sorted out with Akshara.

Abhimanyu: *pissed* That's really fancy coming from a kidnapper. And how exactly are you planning to sort things out, when you have created a much more messier situation.

Abhinav: *sighing* But I did this all of this for you! Your wellbeing was my priority, after everything that happened.

Abhimanyu was again at loss of words to say to the man standing in front of him. But that did not stop Abhimanyu from trying to move his limbs and failing miserably. Abhinav did not want to take any chance, that's why he ended up restraining Abhimanyu's left hand with a considerably long chain, that will allow Abhimanyu to walk around the room and use the washroom without restriction. But he can't exactly leave the room as the chain was not long enough and it was very strong that it can't be broken. And moreover Abhinav will make sure to keep the room locked. It's safe to say that Abhimanyu was not pleased with this arrangement. Abhinav was the one, who helped a reluctant Abhimanyu to a sitting position before going out to prepare lunch for both of them.

*Flashback ends*

Abhimanyu: *at his wit's end* Dr. Abhinav Sharma! What even are you trying to achieve by having an entire Police force at your back, Huh? Honestly just destroy the evidence of your marriage with Akshara and let me go! Then lead your life normally without drowning in guilt!

Abhinav: *raising eyebrows* You're advocating for Akshara, even after I told you about how she was manipulating your Mother and brother Neil for two whole months. Also she was planning to use your mother and brother as hostage.