CHAPTER 12

A/N: Y/N got an Instagram account now: livingwyn
I'll post stories and posts on there based on the story!!So go follow if you want the full book experience!!

Y/N POV:

„Scarly! We have to goo!", I shouted up the stairs as I was putting on my shoes.

There was no answer yet no movement. I ran upstairs and knocked on her office door. Still no response.

So I twisted the doorknob and walked inside. I was met with a sight, that had me giggling.

She was asleep, head on the table and snoring.

And that woman is the highest paid actress and the busiest woman?

Trust me, from what I've learned in the last weeks, she loves her sleep more than anything else.

„Scarlett.", I said. Still no movement.

„Scarly, please wake up.", I tried again and in this moment, she woke up immediately and whipped her head in my direction.

„Did I sleep?", she asked.

„No, you were just lying there for fun. Now come onnnn. We have to go.", I chuckled and pulled she out of her seat.

——

I entered the car and put my phone on aux so I could play music. I decided to blast some Taylor Swift while Scarlett was saying Goodbye to Rose and Colin.

She entered the car after 5 minutes and we're now driving through NYC to get to my friends house.

Scarlett cleared her throat. Oh great heavens that's not good.

„We didn't talk about those nipple piercings earlier by the way.", she said as we were waiting at a red light. I nodded.

„So. I'm okay with you having them. I was just in shock as I first saw them.", she revealed.

„And I know I shouldn't look there because you're my daughter and-", she rambled and I stopped it by grabbing her hand that was on the gear stick.

„Scarly, I trust you. I know that you won't do anything and that you care about me. I can understand your worry. I know it was dumb.", I smiled at her, still holding her hand.

„I love you bubba.", she said. „I love you too Scarly."

As we arrived at my friends house, I hugged her goodbye and said that she can pick me up at 12am.
She nodded and waved as I was leaving the car.

I arrived at the door and knocked. Few seconds later, Dylan opened the door.

„Hey bestie! The others are here too.", he greeted me and let me in.

The others are by the way: Alyssa, May, Max and Liam.
I know that Max is gay and Liam and Alyssa are together. May is a friend of Alyssa and I've never met her because she was sick the first week of school. But she's also in my maths and drama class. I think art too.

As I walked into the room, my eyes fell directly on May.

She's so pretty. She has brown hair and brown eyes, is just the same size as me and her style looks so good.

Dylan pushed me to the group and I waved hi.

„Now that we're complete we can do something together. But I don't know what. So I googled and came to the conclusion that we're baking now.", Max said, looking at Dylan all the time. Looovers.

We all agreed and went to the kitchen to prepare everything.

„Y/N, are you doing the music?", Dylan asked me while he was trying to get a bowl out of the shelf without breaking it. „Sure thing", I answered and grabbed my phone.

„I'll be back in two minutes, I have to pee.", I said as I was walking out of the kitchen.

„Y/N wait", I heard a voice behind me and turned around. It was May.

„Do you mind me coming with you? I have to pee too.", she whined like a child and it was cute.

„Yeah, come with me.", I extended my hand out to her and she grabbed it. As we arrived at the bathroom I guided her inside.

„There you go, I'll wait.", I said whilst letting go of her hand, already missing the contact. „You can come with me, I don't mind.", she smiled at me, I nodded and entered the bathroom too.

After we did our business and splashed ourselves with the sink water because we're such children, as Scarly would say now, we went to the kitchen again to start baking.

Through the process of messing up the easiest mixture, we shot some photos and I uploaded one picture of them in my story, on my Instagram account.

As I was filling the batter into the cups, I felt two hands snaking around my waist.

„Hello.", I heard May say.

„Hello to you too.", I answered back. „Looks good.", she said and I nodded: „Thank you". I blushed.

——-

For the rest of the evening, we watched movies and ate the cupcakes. May and I came very close in the last few hours and I also discovered that she's single.

„Stand up folks, we are going out now!!", Liam shouted from the kitchen. „Where?", Alyssa asked, not wanting to move.

„I don't know. Outside. Playground or something. It'll be fun come ooon.", Dylan chimed in.

We agreed and put on our shoes. We decided on doing some funny challenges on the way to the playground and did some funny pictures.

As we arrived there, we couldn't stop acting like little kids and playing on the playground like we're 5 again.

Dylan and Max were cuddling the whole time
and it was so cute to look at.

Man I'm single.

But then May came up to me and put her head on my shoulder. „Sleepy?", I asked her. She just nodded in response and pouted.

It got late and Alyssa's parents will arrive soon to pick her up, so we decided to go back.

It was 5 minutes before 12am and Scarlett will be here soon.

I exchanged numbers with May and hugged her goodbye. That cheeky girl even gave me a kiss on the cheek. I tell you I was blushing, and Scarlett saw it too. Oh god.

———
I entered the car and buckled myself in. I was pretty tired but Scarlett is very nosy and asked so much questions.

„Did you had fun?", she asked.

I hummed.

„Who was the girl at the door? She looked cute.", she said.

I blushed.

„You're blushinggg", she teased. „Is Y/N in looovee?", she dragged out and I shook my head.

I don't know if I am. I mean it was all so fast. But I like her and I think she likes me too.

„Her name is May.", I yawned.

„Is my baby tired?", she teased again. I hummed and closed my eyes in response.

I heard her groan and chuckled. „More heavy lifting for me.", she mumbled. „I'm not that heavy!", I defended myself and she just laughed.

„You're mean.", I said. „But you can't live without me.", she stated. „Nope, I can't.", I smiled widely at her.

She took my hand in hers and started to rub small circles on it. It was so soothing and comforting that I started to drift off to sleep.

But Scarlett woke me a few seconds after, because we're home now and I quote: "No heavy lifting for me today."

Meanie.

Such. a. meanie.

I dragged myself out of the car and up the stairs. After I peeled my clothes off and wiped my makeup off, I fell into bed immediately.

—————-

Have a great day and take care!!<3