CHAPTER 15

Y/N POV:

I woke up to Colin trying to wake Scarlett by splashing water into her face. But that didn't work out well because he tripped and the whole glass of water poured over me.

Scarlett wasn't happy about that.

„Colin Jost! You will sleep on the couch tonight. How dare you, pouring water over my poor baby.", she said as she stood up to get something to clean the mess up.

„You better run and hide now.", I said to him as I saw Scarlett with the pink watergun we bought for Rose a few days ago.

I bursted out laughing as he started to run and Scarlett chased after him. It looked hilarious, they're both outside now and Colin tries to push Scarlett into the pool.

They're laughing and Scarlett's screaming like a little child. Suddenly they start kissing. Ew.

I decided to turn around and go upstairs to get ready for the day. Luckily Rose is not here this week, otherwise she'll be traumatised by the things that they're doing. Trust me, it's not always child friendly. (😓)

————-

I showered, got dressed and on my way downstairs as I got a message from the group chat. I'll miss them.

I decided to not think about the fact that I maybe have to leave soon and leave all my friends and family behind.

Gossip Girls 🎀

Dylan
folks do you have time today?

Alyssa
me n liam have time, yes. why?

Max
I have to ask my mom because she keeps saying something about a trip to the park

Dylan
Okay, what about you? @May @Y/N

Y/N
Where are we meeting? I can come

Max
Especially when Mays with us

Liam
LMAO

May
I've got time :)

Dylan
Good, I guess we're meeting somewhere at ur houses?

Y/N
We can go to my house

Alyssa
Do you think Scarlett's okay with that?

Y/N
Yess I think so. I can ask her, gimme a min

———

„Mama!!"

„Yes honey, is everything okay?", she came rushing out of the kitchen.

„Uhm yes, why are you all wet?", I raised an eyebrow as I was looking at her. „And what are you doing in the kitchen, with wet clothes and a watergun in your hand?"

„Uhh I have to reload my gun with water because I lost 5 times now and I want to win so I can't give up.", she explained.

„Okay uhm, can my friends come over today?", I asked nervously.

„Sure they can. Only if they push Colin into the water.", she said as she pointed her finger at me. „And clean your room."

She's right. My room is a mess. Ugh.

„Okay, I will do and tell them. Thank you so much, I love you.", I carefully kissed her cheek, not wanting to get wet.

But that little snitch had other plans, she fully hugged me, resulting in me being wet too.

„SCARLETT I JUST SHOWERED", I shouted as I tried to get away from her.

She just giggled and hugged me tightly. I swear if she don't let go I'll tackle her to the ground.