characteristics

Mr and Mrs Doctor

Dr.Manik malhotra (protagonist)

A great son ,a very good brother, and an outstanding doctor in his field

A great son ,a very good brother, and an outstanding doctor in his field.He is always interested in saving lives. After completing his +2 studies with very good grades, he joined AIIMS Delhi as an MBBS student. Later, he did a Master of surgery from jawaharlal institute of post graduate medical education and research in pondicherry.He is trained in trauma surgery and critical care.A very kind hearted person, but also an angry young man.He had a few flings, ntg serious, healthy flirting, but nothing worked out for him, so he stopped all the things and focused on saving lives.

Mainly Believes in

"Only a life lived for others is a life."

Dr. Nandini Murthy (leading lady)

A good daughter, a good sister, a very skilled neurologist, recently completed her MS in surgery from AIIMS Delhi, and did her MBBS from St

A good daughter, a good sister, a very skilled neurologist, recently completed her MS in surgery from AIIMS Delhi, and did her MBBS from St. John's medical College, Vellore.she is a very ambitious and independent woman. Don't judge her by looks; she is not at all innocent, very naughty, full of happiness, and life.she trained to be a neurosurgeon.

Mainly Believes in

Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity."

Manik age: 28
Nandini age: 26
Both of them work in
abode of healing
hospital 🏥

Bless me this my first ff I will try to update on time . Please take care of me.. writing is new to me.

Copyright ©️

A

ll rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

The Copyright Act, 1957 protects original literary, dramatic, musical and artistic works and cinematograph films and sound recordings from unauthorized uses. Unlike the case with patents, copyright protects the expressions and not the ideas.

I will surely sue you people if any tries to copy..am serious about it.

All the right reserved to rightful owner of the story @ vasudhara1234