-Epilogue-

The noise that left my mouth was displeasing, but I couldn't help but let out a small grunt when I landed on that desk with such force. When those brown eyes were staying back at me with such tenderness, my knees were becoming weak.

When she started sliding her hand up my skirt, that's when I had to grip her wrist to stop her from going any further. I saw the look in her eyes as she pulled back, then a slight smile formed on her lips.

"You're too much." I spoke in a half whisper. I saw her lean towards me without a response, then she gently kisses me to make our conversation leave the room. The kiss was sweet and heated, which made me cup her face to bring her closer.

The whole room was spinning as she started kissing down my jaw before reaching my neck. Her lips attacking every inch of my neck, leaving me wanting more as I tilted my head back.

"Don't leave marks." I accidentally moaned out. That didn't stop her as she was slightly sucking, making my eyes close.

In the distance, I heard voices from outside, and I slightly turned my head towards the window. I thought about everyone walking around outside to their next class, and here I was in Professor Stone's office having a sex scene.

When I finally found the strength to push her away, she looked at me before glancing at the window. I gave her a small smile before leaning towards her to give her a gentle kiss before pushing her away completely. I saw her grab my hand to help me down off the desk, which I thanked her with a smile.

"Your skirt is a little-" She pulls my skirt down, and I straightened it out before smiling at her.

"Thanks. I don't need any questions from anyone." I turned towards her to see her smile at me. She grabbed my hands to pull me closer to her before my body was touching her, which made me wrap my arms around her.

As we stayed in each other's embrace, all I thought about the last few weeks- and almost year-with her. I remember as if it was yesterday when I first started college, and I met her. It's unbelievable how time flies, and all the mess we got into the last several months.

It has been a rough year for sure. For both of us.

When she came back, it was a little rough for us. We avoided each other as much as possible, until one day when I stayed after class to talk to her about an assignment. It was only supposed to be a talk, but the tension was high between us, and after that, she invited me to her house.

Everything happened there that lead to this point.

"How was Louisiana?" Catherine asks as we pulled away and she walked behind her desk. I saw her sit down as her eyes were on me, and I sat on her desk then crossed my leg over the other.

"It was very emotional." I spoke. I saw her slightly smile. "Visiting my parents grave was hard, and seeing all my family down there was different without them." I saw her nod as I slightly smile. "How was your vacation? You went to New York, correct?"

"I did." She smiled.

"What for?"

"An old friend was visiting, and I thought I would go visit them as well. We talked, got caught up in life. I stayed longer than I intended too. But it was nice."

"Everyone was saying how you quit your job." I giggled, which made her raise an eyebrow.

"Doesn't surprise me." She smiled. "What did you believe?"

"Honestly, I didn't believe everyone else. I wasn't sure where you disappeared too." I shrugged, and I saw her smile.

"Did you think I was coming back?"

"How would I know? We weren't talking." I looked down, and messed with the ends of my skirt.

"Oakley," Catherine spoke, and I looked over at her. "I am sorry."

"Why are you sorry? I'm the one that was indecisive. I couldn't make up my mind." I sighed.

"You were scared because you have a future ahead of you. You didn't want it to be crushed, and I understand that." She spoke, and I nodded before looking up at her. I saw her smile before standing up and walking around her desk towards me. She pulls me into a hug, and I wrap my arms around her tightly.

As she kissed my head, I smiled as I leaned further into her. I sighed as I wanted this feeling for the rest of my life. I felt her pull away, and she cupped my face while looking down at me before kissing me gently.

"You better get going before you're late." She spoke. I nodded before hopping off the desk. We said our goodbyes, then I felt my phone buzz. I saw a message from Madalyn, asking where I was, then I hurried down the stairs before reaching the front door.

Once outside, I looked around and saw Madalyn with Hunter, and Isabelle. I smiled as I walked towards them, then Hunter saw me first. He gave me a look as he looked me up and down.

"Where have you been? And why is your hair a mess?"

"I was running to catch up. You didn't see me?" I spoke, making Hunter shake his head. Madalyn smiled before standing behind me and fixing my hair, which gained a look from Hunter before turning his attention to his new girlfriend, Isabelle.

After Madalyn was done, she stopped in front of me. "Were you with Professor Stone?" She whispers.

"Where else would I have been?" I spoke with a smile.

"How long has it been now?"

"Tomorrow would be our three-week anniversary, but who's counting." I smiled. I saw Madalyn smile as well before looking around, then looking back at me.

"Is it for real this time?"

"It is indeed for real this time." I spoke. "I'm tired of pushing away something that my heart craves. Nobody has to know, and nobody will know." I smiled at her, which she returned.

"Are y'all coming?" Hunter shouted from across the courtyard. Madalyn smiled before rushing to him, and before I started towards them, I turned to look at the third-floor window to see Professor Stone watching me.

Once I gave her a smile, I turned back towards my friends then ran to them. As we all walked together, the feeling I had was something unexplainable, and I couldn't wait to see the future, because it was bright, and I was ready.

There it is. The ending to this beautiful story. Again, thank you all for reading it. I enjoyed writing it! I think the epilogue tied everything together, and a sequel isn't needed, so there will not be one.

MuchLovexx