••

BEFORE I START.
WHAT THE FUCK. PEDRI IS INJIRED AGAIN AND ITS NOT EVEN HIS FAULT. deja vu from gavi.

𝐹𝑂𝑅𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸 𝑀𝐶𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐸
𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑦

- Flo what are you doing here? - Xavi opened the door rubbing his eyes tired.

Ok i feel bad waking him up this late, but i couldnt stay in that house knowing i fucked things with Pablo.

- Do you think i can stay here tonight? - I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

- Ofcourse honey. Theres a single bed in the room. - He widened the door and let me in.

- Wanna talk? - He asked sitting on his bed.

- Well. Its just i ruined things and i want Pablo to have to not be mad before his match. - I poured out.

- Honey, what did you do? - He gave a soft gaze and got some water for me to drink.

- We went to the club and. - So i explained every single detail. I even talked about we loved eachother.

- Maybe he just needs time. But you are in wrong for this. Im sorry Flo. Come on go to bed in 1am. - He patted my shoulder before moving all my lugage to the side.

- Thanks Xavi. - I smiled covering myself under the covers.

- Ofcourse Mi hija. - He turned the lights off.

𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇 𝐷𝐴𝑌

- Flo get up its our match today! -  Xavi was opening the blinds and calling for my name.

- What time is it? - I groaned turning onto my front to reach for my phone.

12 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑝𝑒𝑑𝑟𝑖🍌
5 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑑𝑦 👨‍🦲
34 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠..

Shit i forgot to tell them. Surley Isa wouldve told them by now right? Maybe i should call them just incase.

- 𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜? -

- Hey pedri. -

- 𝐹𝑙𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢? 𝑊𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑘. -

- Im with Xavi relax - I chuckled.

- 𝑁𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑜 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒. - I heard him sighing a relief from the other side of the phone.

- Whatever goodluck. -

- 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠! -

- Tell Pablo. -

- 𝑜𝑓𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡. -

𝑃𝐴𝐵𝐿𝑂 𝐺𝐴𝑉𝐼
𝑆𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑦

I was in my room, feeling absolutly misrable. The girl who brung out the best of me that no ones ever done before was gone and no one knew where.

- Gav? - Pedri walked in and I nodded for him to come in while I was packing my matchday kit.

- Florence called. - Pedri spoke.

My head turned with suprise and happiness filled inside of my body.

- Where is she? Is she okay? - I asked.

- Shes fine shes just with Xavi. She wishes you goodluck. - Pedri smiled and held him hand on my shoulder.

A slight smirk showed up on my face and turned around so he doesnt notice me blushing.

- Someone happy. - Balde walked in which made me roll my eyes.

- Yes im happy i love her leave me alone. - I chuckled and shoved them out before balde paused with a serious look.

-  Pablo, im happy for you. Shes an amazing girl for you and i see it. - He dapped me up. I retured it with a smile and shutting my door.

FLORENCE MCLINE
saturxay

- Flooo! - Isa ran hugging me. - How are you feeling! -

- Better! But come on lets go get our seats before we get lost again. - I laugh and pull her along.

30 MINUTES LATER

The lights turned dim and we saw the players coming out. I saw my long lost friend Phil Foden yet ofcourse he didnt notice me.

I saw Pablo, he seemed different his facial expressions seemed more down. I hope i didnt hurt him too much.

(All these scores are made up)

It was the 35th minute and Lewy was driving up the midfield and Pablo recieved the ball smacked it into the back net.

The stadium erupted into roars and pablo ran to the flag closest to me and lifted his shirt up to reveal his thermal wear underneath and a writing.

~ 𝑖 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑖 𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑟 ~

- Thats for you! - Isabella shaked me. I was shocked my mouth stayed open and unresponsive.

Too be continued....