Episode 1: Greetings or Beatings ?

BEFORE YOU START READING, THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR SPELLING ERRORS .

5:45 pm, California

The first girl walks through the door, in surprised with her black boots on, white 'MISFIT ' shirt, and black skinny jeans with her hair down.

Pop Up:

Hi my name is Ashanti, 15, I'm from Florida. I am so excited about this shit right now . The house is huge i'm about to go pick out my out my room right now. I'm gonna be the baddest bitch so watch out . Im a chill person once u get to know me. I dont like fake people. Dont start stuff there will be no stuff.if someone put their hands on me I will fight back. I'm the peace maker The Misfits and the wild crazy ghetto girl. And dont touch my food at all .

----

After choosing her room, the "PINK" room she went into the kitchen and fixed her a drink of apple juice, then she heard someone coming in the door.

Pop Up:

Hello bitches ! It's me Tia ,16 Just letting you know. I'm from the Bronx where they beat ass first and ask questions later. I'm ready to get this started and have some fun. Fuck a hater.

-----

"Hi my name is Ashanti, and you are ?"

"Its Tia, are you the first one here"

"Yes, and this house is big ! I already picked my room. Want me to give you a tour of the house?"

"Sure"

They headed upstairs and about 5 mintues later. Another girl came in the house.

"Hello !! Is anyone in here !....... i guess not"

Pop Up:

Heey yall, 14, What's poppin it's ya girl Shikinah but Kinah for short... From Alabama.. Normal girl ...I am so happy to meet this new people and to turn up long as no drama i'm straight.

----

Tia walked down stairs and glanced at the girl. "Hey.. did you just get here ?"

Kinah: Yes, and no one answered . i thought no one was here.

Tia: Sorry about that i was upstiars with this girl name Ashanti showing me around the house, but anyway i'm Tia.

Kinah: I'm Shikinah but you can call me Kinah for short !

Ashanti: Is that a new girl ? Oh hey.. *rolls eyes*

Pop Up:

*Ashanti*

I just got here and i don't like this girl. Tia is cool but this girl got no swag at all. Who the hell wear red converse shoes with pink skinny jeans, and her weave !!

----

Kinah: hey i'm shikinah but kinah for short.

Ashanti: I'm Ashanti .. i like you hair what is it ?

Kinah: Beach curls

Ashanti: Aww super cute !!

Pop Up:

Talking about some beach curls. PLEASE. She ratchet !

------

Outside Dance Studio, 6:37pm

Pop Up:

Hi my name is Bre im 16 and i live in louisiana! My personality im fun to be around and will always keep tha party going.If someone hit me i would pop tha shit out of them. I hate people that are sooo annoying and talks to much.