Reunion (Part1)

When the girls got back to the regular house in Los Angeles. All the girls went their separate ways except Ashanti & Tia. Tia went home with Ashanti.

-2 weeks later-

It,was motivating, people moving around in their chair getting ready for the show. Tanisha was getting her make up done, and the camera was about to play.

Camera man #1: OKAY ON 3. lights, Camera, Action, Okay, 1 2 3

Tanisha: Hi, I'm Tanisha and I'm the host of This Bad Girls Club Reunion, in this season as we know there was lots of ass whooping, cursing, grinding, yelling and etc. . . . . . . . . . . . . this Season was a mess, and I cant wait to meet the the ladies in person, so all the truth can come out. First we will have the first girl that came in the house, Ashanti !

Ashanti walks out in a short chettah shirt that stops above her belly button, dark black jeans and chettah heels, she walks toaward Tanisha and hugs her and takes a seat. Tanisha starts speaking again.

"Hey how are you ?"

"I am great , Just got married, what about you?"

"Oh wow, that is GREAT , and I am doing fine. Did you enjoy your time at BGC?"

"Hmm, Yes I guess, I made a new friend and only one friend, I i learned who is fake ad who isnt"

"Is that so" Ashanti nodded her head. "Okay let's play the clip"

The video shows the scenes where she was fighting.

"WOAAAH" Tanisha yelled after watching it. Ashanti laughed.

"I have one question for you and then we are gonna bring out a few more people okay ?"

"Okay"

"Why would you wanna fight over some crazy sh*t like I know that she ate yo bag of chips a big" Family §ize"

" Well Tanisha, see what happen was I----"

" No girl stop, yo lying right there lets roll this tape"

(the crowd yells and laughs)

*Tape plays and Ashanti face is like I did that Ohhh snap I look crazy*

Tanisha: So how you think you look girl

Ashanti: damn I look a hot mess I can't believe i was like that I think I was drunk or something.

Tanisha: naw girl yo a** was just looking.like a damn fool, Okay enough with the chit-chat lets bring out some more girls.Now you all know the crew and some of them wasn't but these girl was just start and now they change come on and lets bring out: Shaunti, Kinah, Tia, and Bre.

Bre has on a dress that comes a little above her knee black and yellow with pretty jewelry and 6-inch heels black and girl brown, black, and little bit of red in her hair.

Bre: Hey, b*tchs y'all thought I was gone nah I right here and I will beat some ass today.!

Tia: Girl sit yo ass down looking like a damn bumble bee.!!

* crowd ooooooo, laughs *

*Tia has on some tights with a sparkling half shirt and sliver jewelry and nice 6-inch heels*

Bre: girl I will deal with yo crazy ass later

Tanisha: both of y'all please have a seat and hey Kinah I love your out fit girl you working them heel, are them heeless, I would have feel on my ass with them

*Kinah has on a strapless dress pink black,red,and purple and big hoops in her ears and heeless shoes.

Kinah: Heey boo and yes girl I got them on sale last weekend hahaha