Episode 9: Sweet BUT Bitter GoodByes.

A/N: I reallly didnt wanna update cause mu arm is freaking hurting ... I got 3 shots today... UGH ! Cant even type right manne. But Enjoy :/

POP UP: __Tia

'Man, bruh .. Just found out my dawg Bevee left. She anit even say goodbye. But i saw that fight and beated some ass on there. Ima miss her.. This our last night here in Puerto Rico. And We going back home to pack'

All the girls went out at the club and had a good time, Asia, Polly, and Arion stayed home because they didn't want to deal with the 'B U L L S H I T' .

The rest of the girl came home most off them went to bed except Tia, Ashanti, Polly, Asia and Arion.

Asia sighed and said "I'm glad Bevee left, her stink ass"

Arion agreed "YAS ! About time"

Tia and Ashanti walked in on who they were talking about.

Tia: Aye don't be talking about her like that since yo so called friend Polly got her ass beat

Polly: No i didn't, why are yall hating on my fabulous ass

Ashanti: Bitch please.

Asia: I Don't know why you taking up for her Ashanti, she don't even like you and you don't like her

Tia: And that's you concern because ?

Arion: Cause it is

Ashanti: That doesnt even matter, I like her more than yo shaggy looking ass

Asia: Why so much hate on my girl .. bunch of haters

Tia: bitch please, you cock roach looking ass fall back, before you get knocked the fuck out dumb hoe.

Asia: Whatever I am going to sleep

Polly: me too.. Gotta get my beauty sleep !

Ashanti: Must gonna take you a whole decade for that

Polly: Bye bitch

Tia: The fact that yall are getting told, and yall wanna ignore the little argrument. That part tho

Asia: BYe haters

Tia and Ashanti walked off going to sleep..

*1 hour later*

Asia and Polly woke up and went in the extra room.

Polly: Finally we are alone..

Asia: I know.. This our last day babe

Polly leaned Asia against the wall and put her arms up on the wall, and pecked her on the lips and kissed all the way down on her neck. Asia let out a soft moan, as Polly grinned her hips against Asia's front area. Polly pulled off her shirt and Asia. And kissed her chest., Polly grinned harder. Asia took control and laid Polly on the bed and pulled off her shorts,, and laid back. Polly made out with her once again and kiss all the way down to her panties. and slide them off with her teeth..

That's when Polly ate her out and Asia moaned a lot, tugging on her hair. After 10 mintues of that they rotated, and almost sucked eachother's face off. They laid and looked at eachother and dozed off to sleep.

--------------------

The next day the had to return home. When they got thier they had packed.. No one new about Polly & Asia little relationship in the BGC. But all the beans will spill at the Reuion...

#Stay Tuned....

A/N: SOOOO I REALLY DIDN'T LIKE THIS CHAPTER.. I DID MY BEST BECAUSE I NEED TO FINISH ALL THESE BOOKS I AM WRITING NOW. If you like it, didn't like it, COMMENT idgaf ! lol...k bye.