Chapter 4

"Y/N! Are you okay?" You can see Yu-Rim's face blurrily. "Do you need to go to the infirmary?"

You immediately sit up, feeling the touch of Yu-Rim. She was holding your hand. "I'm- fine." You replied. 

"You don't look fine, you passed out in the hallway." Yu-Rim helped you up, handing you a bottle of water. "Are you sure? You can spend the night in my dorm if you want."

"Sure. There's always creepy opera music playing next door at midnight anyways." You sighed as Yu-Rim led you to her dorm room. It was very messy.

"You have your own dorm?" You asked. "Completely unfair." 

Yu-Rim smiled at your reaction. "Hey, you should sit. What happened back there?"

"It's just a medical condition." 

"That's what your meds are for? I saw them in your backpack once." Yu-Rim says to you as she begins to cook something in the kitchen. "Do you want something to eat? It'll make you feel better for sure." 

"Sure, thanks." You respond, resting on her couch. It smelled exactly like Yu-Rim's perfume. Lavender. 

After a few minutes, she served you a... cup ramen.

"Sorry if you were expecting something more." Yu-Rim handed you a glass of water as well. "I'm a fencer, not a chef."

You chuckled at her comment. "It's fine. I was craving noodles anyways." 

"That's good, because basically all I have are cup noodles." Yu-Rim laughed.

"Seriously? That is not healthy at all." You teased. "When was the last time you actually had a homecooked healthy meal?"

"Don't remember." Yu-Rim replied as she began to eat. 

"Maybe.. I can cook for you one day?" Y/N asked.

"Maybe." Yu-rim smiled sincerely in return. 

Author's Note:
SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT I DONT MEAN TO!!!