【0】【1】

『-』『-』『-』

𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝖞𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗

『-』『-』『-』

𝓛ight footsteps could be heard walking down the halls of Dragon Stone's castle. The footsteps making their way to a door. As the door open, making a loud squeaking noise as the young girl entered the room. Rhaenyra and Daemon stood at a table talking in hushed voices. "Mother! Father! I've been looking for you two everywhere." The young girl said, walking towards her parents. 

Daemon turned around, smiling as he saw his daughter. "Vaelyra! My sweet dragon. What is it that you need?" Rhaenyra smiled at her Husband and Daughter's interaction. Knowing Daemon has a soft spot for the young girl. "I was wondering if I could take Icemaze flying."  Icemaze was the young girls Dragon. The name came from the white gray color of the beast's skin and the pattern that was marked on its tail. Giving it the unique name. 

"I'm sorry darling, but we are fixing to head to Kings's Landing to visit your Grandsire." Daemon brushed a piece of his daughter's hair out of here face as she frowned. "Aw, I was really hoping to fly him today." The young girl whined, crossing her arms as she groaned. Not wanting to see her rude uncles. 

"I know, I'm sorry dear but your Grandsire has become ill and we thought it would be nice to see him." Rhaenyra walked up to her daughter kissing her forehead. "I promise, as soon as we get back you can ride him." Vaelyra smiled. 

"Okay mother, I will go pack. But would it be okay if I go see Icemaze before we leave?" Daemon chuckled nodding his head. "Yes you may. And while your on your way to your room, tell your brothers to pack as well." She nodded her head, turning around as she began to walk out the room. Closing the door behind her gently as she made her way down the halls of her home. 

"Vaelyra!" Said girl turned around seeing her second youngest brother Luke. "Luke!" She smiled, hugging him as he ran into her arms. For a boy the age of ten and four he was short for his age. 

"What has mother and Daemon told you?" The young boy asked, walking along his sister to her chambers. "We are leaving for King's Landing. We are to visit Grandsire. They told me to tell you and Jace to pack before we leave." 

Luke only groaned, Vaelyra giggling as she shook her head. "Tell me about it. I do not wish to see Aemon or Aegon." Luke nodded in agreement. 

"Well I'll let you pack sister. I tell Jace for you," Vaelyra smiled. "Thank you, brother," Luke smiled as he walked a head of his sister, walking into his shared room with Jace. 

Vaelyra patted the huge beast in front of her. His skin rough under her touch. "I shall be back to ride you soon ice. Be good while I'm gone," The dragon purred softly, nudging his scaly head into her stomach gently. She giggled, placing her forehead against the beast's head. 

"I promise when I get back, we shall ride." Icemaze's blue eyes shimmered in delight as he gently nudged Vaelyra away. She giggled patting the dragon's neck as she waved goodbye. Jogging her way through the halls of her home. The Guards opened the huge door as she smiled, jogging to the carriage. 

"Vaelyra. There you are, we thought you flew away on Icemaze, and we would have to come find you," Jace, her first younger brother joked. Helping his sister into the carriage. "I would not do such a thing," Vaelyra giggled, taking a seat next to her father.