【0】【4】

『-』『-』『-』

"𝖁𝖆𝖊𝖑𝖞𝖗𝖆 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕷𝖚𝖐𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖉."

『-』『-』『-』

𝕭ack at Dragon Stone, Rhaenyra stood behind the fire as she spoke with her counsel of what the next move was going to be. Until Daemon walked in, his face cold as he walked up to his beloved. Gently grabbing placing his hand on her lower back to guide her away from prying eyes. He handed her a leader, she opened it to read that her son. Lucarys Velaryon had died.

Rhaenyra felt her blood run cold, the color draining from her face as tears built up. She held onto Daemon as she felt weak, her tears falling of the lose of her child. No pain could ever be more painful than losing a child. A mothers pain for losing her child could never be compared to anything else. 

Rhaenyra cried, holding back a sob as she stumbled towards the fire. Holding her stomach, afraid she was going to vomit from the news. Daemon watched his wife suffer with sad eyes, going to reach for her to try and comfort her. But, before he could do anything she turned around tears staining her face as she left the hall. Her steps fast but steady as she went to her dragon Syrax. She was going to see for her self if her son was really dead, she needed proof not some letter to tell her, her son was dead. 

Daemon only watched as she left, his mind racing with thoughts. Thoughts he didn't want to be true and hoped to the Gods that his little dragon was safe and alive. 

Rhaenyra stood on a hill, overlooking Driftmark. Her face puffy and red from crying as she started to believe that her son was dead. The wind blew softly, her hair swaying with it as she stared at Driftmark quietly. Syrax purring sadly as she watched her rider. She then turned to Syrax as she mounted her saddle and flew closer to the shore. 

She watched as fishermen pulled a net from the ocean. She mounted on Syrax once more as she flew to the shore, scaring the fishermen as they screamed dragon. She hopped off Syrax's wing as she walked over to the net. 

But what she didn't expect was to see Luke's dragon wing and half of his coat. She went to her knees as she began to sob. Tears of anger and sadness for her sweet boy. He had so much to live for and it was taken away from him in a blink of an eye. 

As Rhaenyra grasped her son's coat she felt a fur like texture under his. She pulled the coat to reveal half of Vaelyra's fur coat, covered in blood. Her heart stopped as she looked at her only daughter's fur coat. "No, No, NO!" She screamed as she grabbed her coat and hugged it to her chest. She sobbed and screamed as she held her son and daughters' coats in her arms as she grieved their death. Not knowing the both of them were alive.

Rhaenyra walked back into the hall. Daemon turning his head to see his wife, looking down at her hands to see Luke's coat and Vaelyra's fur coat. His eyes widened as his worst nightmare came true. His daughter...his little dragon was gone. She wasn't coming home. Tears built up in his eyes, seeing her coat covered in blood. A lump formed in his throat as he kept his composure and walked up to Rhaenyra. "She's gone isn't she?" His voice cracked as she nodded her head, walking past him to the front of the room.