【0】【3】

『-』『-』『-』

"𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓! 𝕷𝖔𝖆𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖘!"

『-』『-』『-』

𝓢now fell from the sky viciously as Icemaze guided Vaelyra the direction she needed to go. Her eyes squinting trying to see from the thick snow and fog that covered the air as she sat upon her scaley pet. He groaned softly as he also tried seeing through the thickness of the snow and fog. Vaelyra pulled her fur coat tighter around her body as the wind picked up speed as the scaley beast wings beated against it. He glided through the air, his ears on high alert to anyone or anything that could cause danger to him and his rider.

In the distance, through the thick snow and fog Vaelyra could see a tall hill. The ocean below it as it seemed frozen from the wintery temperature. "Lykiri Icemaze." The young women spoke calmly to her pet. As he purred calmly as they finally made it to clear skies and small snowflakes fell from the sky. As the ocean below moved slowly. The salt seemed to be frozen but the water was still moving. Vaelyra raised a brow in curiosity, wondering how the ocean could possibly do that.

As she drew her attention back to in front of her, she began to inspect the hill and the tall walls that seemed to cover buildings from the inside. Vaelyra was memorized by the structure, never seeing a kingdom built surrounded by walls like that. "Circle around bona hill icemaze. Yn daor naejot close skoriot īlon jiōragon captured se ōdrikagon." The dragon done as told, beating his wings harder as her flew up higher in the sky to get a look at the hill.

Vaelyra gasped, seeing house small the inside of the walls was. There was maybe four houses max, with watch towers on the front gate and the back. Vaelyra looked closer seeing people, at least 40-50 people inside, speaking or walking around. She turned to her scaley friend. "Closer Icemaze." he obeyed, flying closer to the hill. His appearance now known to the smallfolk. "Dragon! Load the nets!" Men yelled as woman and children yelled running for shelter. Vaelyra looked to Icemaze. "Gīda icemaze. Gaomagon daor nābēmagon." He calmly growled, obeying his rider as men shot nets at the huge beast. Icemaze easily dodging.

But before Vaelyra could command her dragon, a large arrow was shot at Icemaze. Shooting through his wing and cutting half of her fur coat. She gasped as she merely dodged the arrow. A piece of Icemaze wing and her fur coat fell into the ocean. Icemaze screeched in pain as he flapped his uninjured wing. His body not able to hold him up as he slowly fell to the ground. "Icemaze!" She yelled, her voice soft as Icemaze tried to maneuver himself to the entrance of the gate, not wanting to injure him or his rider even more landing in the small area inside the gate.

She gasped as Icemaze crashed into the ground, her body being thrown off of her saddle as she fell on the ground ruffly. Her head hit the ground, her ears ringed as she heared muffled voices. Her head lifted up, her vision blur as she saw a tall man standing in front of her. But before she could hear what he could say, he vision went black as she black out.

Vaelyra groaned, as she slowly opened her eyes. Blinking rapidly to clear her vision. "Oi! She's awake!" an unknown voice yelled, his accent different from the accent she was used too. She looked up confused to see a man. His hair a deep brown along with his eyes. A beard grew on his face as he looked at Vaelyra. "You alright lass?" He asked, squatting down to her level as he placed his arms in his knees. "W-Where am I?" her voice cracked as she asked the question. "Northumbria lass, you fell pretty hard off your dragon. Kinda thought you were dead for a moment." The man said, making Vaelyra's eyes open wide as she fully awoke. Looking around, seeing as she was in a house, her hands tied to a pole as she leaned on a pole.