25 - 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

I watched as customers enjoyed their meals, their laughter and chatter were a stark contrast to the chaos in my mind. I envied their ability to enjoy something as simple as a meal without the weight of guilt crushing them.

Each step, each task was torture for me. I couldn't do anything without feeling nauseous and even though it was getting annoying, somehow I still liked it.

Alby hadn't said anything, but he didn't have to. I could feel his concerned eyes burning my back as I was taking orders.

I didn't want him to worry about me.
In fact, I didn't want anyone to worry about me, yet that was the only thing I felt from almost everyone.

On a break, I actually ate food. Minho was there too, which gave me a little courage. Besides, I was going on a run today so these calories would be burned in no time anyway.

As I handed over another latte, I couldn't stop myself from thinking about how many calories were in it. Numbers began swirling in my head, making me freeze on the spot.

What is wrong with me?

After the end of my shift, Minho let me borrow his sweatshirt that was in his car and I quickly got changed in the bathroom.

It was a plain dark blue sweatshirt. too big for me, but way more comfortable than my own clothes.

"Woah, you could make a dress with this."

"Maybe I will." I winked at him.

"Oh no you're not keeping that." I am. "Alright get in," he opened the car door and I got in.

He drove into a park where we were gonna run.

"Sure you'll be able to keep up?"
He teased.

"Will you be able to keep up?"

Without another word, he sprinted away, leaving me behind.

I chased after him. At first I was able to keep up, but after ten minutes he had to slow down a bit for me.

"Tired?"

I shook my head. "You wish."

One thing they never tell you is that the less you eat, the more your body gets used to it. And if you suddenly decide to eat something after a long time of starving, you feel worse. Dizzier.

My vision was getting all blurry, but I couldn't stop now. I would look stupid.

One more lap around the park.

One more.

One...

Black color consumed my vision as I continued throwing my legs forward and rubbed my eyes to try and see something. Anything.

Then all my muscles simply just gave up, and all I could feel was this euphoric feeling until it stopped too. Then I couldn't feel anything.

❁❁❁❁

Before I could open my eyes, I felt agonizing pain in my head. I couldn't remember what happened but after a while I realized that I had fainted.

That's not good.

I must've hit my head when I fell. That would explain my headache.

"You alright?" I heard Minho's voice beside me and turned my head to see him.

He was sitting on a chair beside the bed. I looked around the room and relief washed over me as I realized that it was Minho's house and not mine.