Deer Vertebrae

Society lacks what we crave. The three As
Acceptance, acknowledgment, and affection.
That's why we need it so much. It's because we can never get ahold of it.

________

I see Kacchan over there trying not to laugh, boy you don't have very many friends either so shut up and turn around please and thank you.

Kirishima and Uraraka laughed a bit, smiling at him. "Well we're your friends now!" The bubbly girl grabbed his hand and and Kirishima's, looking over at Mina expectantly. "Fine..."

She grabbed hold of Kirishima's hand. The group was spilt us by the bell ringing loud enough to burst eardrums and Aizawa made everyone go to their homeroom seats. "I am your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Otherwise known as Eraserhead, the underground pro hero." He stated, looking around the room to make sure nobody was absent on the first day of school.

"We will be going into the training ground for the next half hour, please take this uniform and head to the locker rooms."
"But, Mr. Aizawa, what about the school assembly?" Uraraka asked. He looked over at her as he picked up the uniforms. "You're here to become hero's, not make friends."

He sounded tired as he handed them out, dismissing kids in groups to get changed. Eventually everyone was changed and in the field. "We'll start with a ball throw. Yuga Aoyama, you're up first. It's encouraged that you use your quirk unless unable." He glanced at Izuku as he said that, then back at the blonde boy.

"You must stay in the center circle at all times." He carefully observed him, canceling his quirk moments before completely activated. He looked confused, before the literal #1 hero pulled the homeroom teacher aside. Izuku couldn't hear what they were saying, but then again he wasn't paying attention so he should probably do that instead.

"Fine. Go again." A couple kids groaned or sighed, but Aoyama threw again. His quirk activated in only his finger. Izuku looked amazed as the ball went flying, and Aoyama had his finger broken. "734 meters. Next, Mina Ashido." He stated. She walked up and grabbed a ball, getting ready to throw it. Izuku didn't pay much attention, and instead caught a pervert starting at her... assets.

Izuku grabbed him and dragged him to the back of the group. "Dude, I get you probably haven't had a girlfriend since kindergarten, but staring at girls like that is just creepy..." he commented. Mineta had a defeated expression and kept his head down the rest of the time.

Izuku just gave him this grossed out look and went back to standing next to Kirishima and Uraraka. "What was that about, Midoriya?" She asked him. "Just dealing with a pervert."

He looked over at Mina who had been standing next to Kirishima for the past two turns.

Aw man! I missed Kacchans turn of getting mad and the ball and blowing it to smitherines!

"Toru Hagakure." Izuku watched floating clothes walk up and grab a ball. "That's Toru, I saw her during the exams. Her quirk is invisibility." Uraraka commented to Izuku, who nodded.

Thanks to Hagakure excessively training, she had a lot of physical strength built up, so the ball went pretty far. "73 meters, next Tenya Iida."

And they went in this order for another ten minutes. After Iida it was Kyoka Jiro, then Denki Kaminari, to Kirishima, to Koji Koda, to Izuku, to Minoru Mineta, Mashirao Ojiro, Rikido Sato, Hanta Sero, Mezo Shoji, Shoto Todoroki, Fumikage Tokoyami, Ochacko Uraraka, and lastly MoMo Yaoyorozu.

For the next five minutes it would just be quirk training, then speed. At least he got to scare the shit out of Mina when he got to deconstruct everything he touched. Aizawa said he needed to learn how to not completely destroy it.

He said 'I do what I want, bitch' and that was the end of the discussion. He left most of the class in utter shock when he said that. The only seven people who were not affected didn't hear it.

Mina and Uraraka had their jaws dropped and Tenya did his robots hands. "Midoriya, that is extremely disrespectful to our teacher! Please do not say things like that!"

"Isn't it disrespectful to stop everyone's training to yell at me?" He asked. Tenya froze and went back to where he was before. Izuku kept watching him, before turning back to the half dead grass he was standing one earlier. "Do you think anyone would get mad if I grabbed that bird up there?" He asked Mina, while pointing to a gorgeous white dove sitting peacefully on a tree.

"I would!" She yelled and Izuku rolled his eyes. "Killjoy." She looked flabbergasted. "I'd say you're messed up in the head but I can't be talking."

"Hah!"

Today was eventful, because Aizawa was sulking in a corner while they had been talking for at least 10 minutes. Present Mic was currently consulting him.

You might be asking, why is he sulking? Well, Izuku was the first person back from the locker rooms, so he did what any normal person would do and stared the teacher down until he had a mental breakdown and existential and/or midlife crisis.

"What happened to him?" Tsuyu asked Iida who just shrugged. Katsuki was staring at Izuku, who just flashed him a mischievous grin. Katsuki mouthed the words 'do you do it?'

Izuku nodded and grinned even wider. "Hey, little listeners! Class is starting now, so please get to your homeroom seats!" He had his quirk activated by accident, and the entire class covered their ears. Except for Katsuki, because he's basically deaf.

"Sorry about that..." he rubbed the back of his neck a bit as everyone got to their seats.

"Here's our itinerary for most of the year! Every few months you'll learn something different and have to write an essay that I don't want to grade and you don't want to write at the end of the unit!" He yelled with much enthusiasm. He was met with a few groans and 'do we have to's.

"Unfortunately yes, but don't worry, I don't feel like reading that much so the limit is 500 words! If you over do that it will count as extra credit!"

The grown man smiled like a little kid as he got to work teaching the lesson. Like any normal high school they still had to learn all this, so of course they had one of those obnoxious books the entire class had to read and do papers on.

Izuku had better things to work on, like trying to find someone who wants to see his presentation on how to dissect a salamander. It was very important in day to day life, totally. Maybe he could force his teacher to sit through it. Yeah, that'd be funny.

One thing Izuku did not realize while he had zoned out thinking of people who might with his presentation, was that he was unintentionally scaring the shit out of Present Mic, who was trying to ignore the eyes, staring into his soul. He was sweating because of how nervous he was.

Tenya even asked if he was okay, which made the teacher ask for the class to be subbed by Midnight, then eventually Nezu had to come in. It was honestly hilarious to some of the kids, two different teachers needing the principal to sub their class.

They had heard the excuse both teachers used, 'the other Satan is staring into my soul.'

It sounded like one of those fourth graders who thought they were the badass main character, 'mY dEmOnS....'