Love at first sight

Hi guys, here is a new one shot.
.
.
A young man was walking through the road to his office in a rush.
He don't want to be late for the 4th day in a row.
Just then he collided with someone.
She was about fall but he held her hand.

She stood up properly and started shouting at him,"dikhta nahi hai kya?"

But he was not paying attention to that at all. He was busy adoring the beautiful face infront of him.

Her black curls were dancing in the air. Her big eyes were glowing.
He felt a connection with her even though he has never talked or seen her before.

Unknowingly a smile was crept in his face.Time was stopped for him.

"O mr? Muskura kyu rahe ho? Pagal ho kya?", the girl shouted as she snapped her fingers pulling him out of his dreamland.

Even after this, his face was still calm as a ocean in the mid of may-june.

" sorry",he apologised with a smile.

"What sorry? Main itni der se chillaye jaa rahi hoon aur tumhara sirf sorry bolke ho gaya?", the girl looked frustrated.

" to ap kya chahti hai zara batayiye", he said as he leaned a bit closer to her still keeping that smile.

She fell silent. She didn't know what to say now.
Her heart suddenly started beating fast. His gaze was making her weak.
His dark brown eyes held something that she never saw in anyone's eyes for her.

"Th-thik hai thik hai, um..ap jaa sakte ho", she said nervously

" shukriya", he said as he passed her smile.

She smiled back but this time she could not deny the fact that she only wanted to adore him.
She didn't want to go for work.
But she have to, there is no choice.

She went from their and sat on auto still while looking at him without blinking.

The auto went from their.
She was in auto but her mind was still on that young man.

While that man was on the way of his office. All the time that girl's face was continuously roaming around his head. He can't think anything without her.

"Is it called love at first sight?", he mumbled while entering the office with a unknown smile playing on his face.

" what happened to sir today?"
"Ladki ka chakkar babu bhaiya"
''Sir seems different today"
"Bade achhe mood mein hai aj"–

—the employees started gossiping among each other while Abhyudaya didn't even care about their opinions.

He was going towards his counter, that's when someone again collided with him.
The touch was familiar.

While that girl who collided with him right now, was also feeling the same.
She looked up only to find the same brown gaze that she met few minutes ago.

" you?!", both almost shouted in excitement.

Later giggled realising their mistake and apologised to everyone and went to Abhi's office.

"What are you doing here?", he asked.

" I joined yesterday", she answered.

"Oh, nice to see that we both work in the same company", he said with that charming smile as always.

" yeah, I didn't expect this at all. I was just thinking about you when I collided with you second time", she said

"You were thinking about me?", he asked as he came one step closer to her making her heart beat fast again.

" um..wo..yeah", she said nervously as she took one step backwards.

He chuckled and said, "well, I was thinking about you too"

She looked at him with a shoking expression, "really?"

"Do you think that I'm lying? Hmm?", he asked as he took one more step closer to her which made her take one more step backwards again.

" N-no", she answered.

"I wanna say something", he said as took one more step closer.

" what?",she asked as she took one more step backwards.

"I think",he took one more step

"Hmm?", she asked but this time her back touched the wall.

He leaned towards her. Her heart started pumping so fast that it felt like it would come out of her mouth.
She could feel his warm breath.

" I love you", he whispered near her ear.

She looked at him with shock. She was out of words. She couldn't believe that there is someone who has fallen in love with her.
From childhood, she was bullied because of her curls.
Tears started falling from her eyes.

Abhyudaya got worried. He thought that maybe because of him she had tears in her eyes.

"What happened gautami? Did I hurt you? It's ok if you don't love me back.", he said worriedly as his eyes became wet.

She immediately nodded as no and wiped his tears.
"No Abhyudaya no, I'm not crying because of you. ", she said while cupping his face by one hand.

He held her hand and placed it near his heart, then asked, " then?"

She sighed and told him everything about her past, how she was bullied because of her curls.

He gently caressed her cheek and said, "They are nothing less than a foolish who bullied you because of your such unique and beautiful hairs"

"Really?", she asked as her eyes welled up.

" haa gautami haa , ya to wo idiots the yato jealous the", he said still caressing her cheek.

She looked at him with a smile, "thankyou  Abhi"

"Hmm?", he asked raising his one eyebrow.

" what?", she asked being confused.

"What did you just say?"

"Thank you"

"Anha, uske baad", he said holding her hand

"Kya?", she was still confused

" tumne mujhe abhi kya kahke bulaya?"

She blushed as she realised what she she has said. She nodded and called, "Abhi.."

He smiled and leaned towards her, she could feel his warm breath again.
Her heart started pumping again.

Their forehead touched as he leaned more making her blush.

They closed their eyes. They nose were not even a inch far.

"I love you", he whispered

" I love you too", she replied, her voice barely above a whisper.

Soon their lips felt eachother's touch.
.
.
.
(1020 words)

That's it for today guys, hope you liked it.

Bye bye 💗