Ch 7: Complete me

Days had passed since Denise last spoke to anyone. Elo avoided the palace as if it were plagued, and Emrys had given up trying to talk to Denise.

After what Dion said about Elo being right, Denise got furious. Leila had tried her best to comfort her daughter, Denise and her wife, Dion.

It was a sunny morning, Dion was laying flat on her bed with Leila nestled in her arm. "She's going through a phase, dear," Leila reassured.

Dion sighed deeply, her hand rubbing her temple. "I'm not so sure anymore. She used to be such a calm child growing up."

Leila reached for her cold hand and moved it away from Dion's temple, making the vampire queen turn her gaze towards her, "She's a teenager. She's still growing. Give her some time to calm down."

"I haven't seen her in days. Every time I catch her scent, she disappears," Dion said with frustration, her attempts to connect with her eldest daughter proving futile.

"She needs space, darling," Leila murmured, planting a soft kiss on Dion's cheek.

Dion's hand slid down to Leila's waist, turning her gently to face her. She gave the woman, who's head was resting on her arm, a warm smile and tucked her soft fiery wave of hair behind her ear.

Leila returned the smile and placed her hand on Dion's chest, rubbing her fingers against the small haematite stone around her neck. It was their child, Denise's gift to her.

"I missed you so much," Leila stared into Dion's fiery eyes that softened at Leila's gaze.

"How much?" Dion's lips curved into a mischievous smile as her hand playfully squeezed Leila's ass.

"Enough to know that I've been incomplete without you," Leila teased back, her eyes twinkling with affection.

"Well, we still have time to complete each other," With a sly smile, Dion positioned herself between Leila's legs and her cold hands glided down her wife's thighs, teasingly separating them. The alluring sight of Leila's night dress inching up to her thighs, revealing her delicate skin, sent a rush of desire coursing through the vampire.

"It's truly unfair that you have the ability to hear my heart beat, while I am unable to hear yours," Leila whined, feeling a wave of embarrassment wash over her, knowing that her wife could sense her excitement.

"Oh how much I love being able to hear your heart beat," Dion chuckled and grabbed Leila's dress by the hem, pulling it up over her abdomen, exposing her belly button.

Leila shivered slightly when Dion leaned over her, grazing her cold lips on her warm skin. A soft moan escaped her lips as she felt her cold tongue tracing delicate circles around her belly button. "Kiss me," she pleaded.

Dion locked eyes with Leila, unable to resist the desire reflected in her warm brown gaze. "Fuck, I can never say no to those eyes," Dion spoke and moved quickly upwards, meeting Leila's warm lips with hers.

The redhead giggled through the kiss, snaking her arms around the brunettes's neck, pulling her in closely as they kissed passionately.

Dion quickly reached under Leila's dress, touching her breast, causing Leila to moan as their tongues intertwined in a passionate kiss.

With every passing second, Leila could feel the bulge forming in Dion's pants. She felt a rush of excitement washed over her, intensifying as she sensed it pressing against her delicate center.

Leila gasped for air as they parted from their passionate kiss, her voice trembling with desperation, "I want you so much, Dion, I can't handle it anymore." The desperation in her tone did not go unnoticed by Dion.

-SMUT-

The end

A/n I'm starting to guess that the names, Dion and Denise, are prolly confusing as they both start with D.

My babies with pea-sized brains, Dion is Queen Dion and Denise Leeve is Dion's daughter. If you don't find it confusing, good job. I'm so proud of you.