Actions Vs Innocence [A/N]

The reason why I wrote the previous chapter (Surrender) from Meredith's point of view is because I want you all to truly understand the gravity of Denise's actions. By seeing it through Meredith's eyes, the horror, pain, and helplessness become undeniable.

And most importantly, I don't want any of you romanticizing or justifying Denise's behavior. (ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ)

What Denise did was not justifiable, no matter the emotional turmoil she experienced. It's one thing to feel jealousy or hurt, but those feelings do not excuse the cruelty she inflicted on Meredith. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠)_⁠/⁠¯

The fact that Meredith was simply an innocent human-someone hoping for peace, someone who was vulnerable in a world she was unfamiliar with-highlights the stark contrast between Denise's actions and Meredith's innocence.

Yes, you may feel bad for Denise but I don't want you to justify her actions. Drugging Emrys and abusing Meredith reveals the depth of Denise's darkness, and it's vital that you understand this. It's not about her feelings; it's about the destructive choices she made, harming those who never deserved it.
( ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ)

P.s. I downloaded this keyboard app and it has a lot of emoticons lmao. Had to add in a few (⁠っ⁠˘⁠з(⁠˘⁠⌣⁠˘)

Anyways, yes. I do not want any of my readers romanticising shitty behaviours (I came across some books where the readers were romanticising shitty characters who felt justified harming innocent characters). Nah-uh. Do better, people.