Introduction of Türkiye in 2050

In the words of the British news anchor, Turkey in 2050 looks like this:

"Because European countries and some other countries are Muslim-majority, Islamophobic Turkey has closed its borders and cut its communication with the whole world. But there are Muslims inside who are defending their cause and trying to live Islam. Although all kinds of methods have been tried to get them out, we have not been successful. The term "dungeon" is also becoming common for Islamophobic Turkey, which is a dungeon for Muslims. We wish patience to our Muslim brothers and sisters there.

As you know, when the world was in collapse, we joined hands with many countries and took serious ecological measures to solve the climate crisis. We can now live in harmony with nature. But since Turkey is closed to the outside world, it has focused on using resources properly. However, the government does not seem to care about carbon dioxide emissions, which is the problem of everyone in this world. As you can see, the factory smoke in the photos taken from the border ..."

What actually happened is not just what the British news anchor described. No specific laws were introduced in Turkey to end Islam, but Islamic books and the Koran were not only confiscated, but access to Islamic websites was also shut down. Because of the lack of prohibitions against practicing Islam, some Muslims have continued to practice their religion openly. This was anathema to Islamophobic people and led to violence and attempts to violate individual rights. This was all part of a policy of intimidation.

*********
I said you should have a general knowledge so that you can make up your mind.