Leyla knew exactly what she would say when she was interrogated. She was about to say, "I just wanted to take what was rightfully mine," when her old friend, who had come to turn himself in, was brought into the interrogation room. Leyla stared at her former hacker friend in shock. She wanted to say something to him, but then it would be revealed that she was also guilty. Although the guilt she felt inside fueled her desire to confess, thinking about her daughter diminished that desire. However, Leyla had many questions in her mind that she couldn't make sense of. Why had he sacrificed himself? How did he know she was being interrogated? How did he manage to turn himself in just in time? For Leyla, he was like Khidr (as) in the form of Elvin. Allah had saved her in such an unexpected way.

As soon as she got home, she performed the prayer of the time, made up for the prayer she had missed, and offered a prayer of gratitude. But her heart wasn't satisfied with the prayer alone. The maternal pain burning in her heart was soothed by prostrating and presenting her state to the Greatest and Most Exalted Allah.

"O Allah! The Most Beautiful, far from all imperfections! I am powerless: too weak to meet my needs. I am poor: in need of many things. But You have the entire universe in Your hands. You do nothing without wisdom. I only sought refuge in You," she praised Allah in prostration, unable to disrespect Him by disliking the fate He had written for her because of her love for Him.

She was crying in pearls, but her head didn't hurt. Her tears soaked the prayer mat. After finishing her prayer, she began her dhikr.

*********
Every muslim must have a dhikr list and recite it every day.