𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐬

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ENDGAME} act iii. . .
. . .true love, that doesn't exist

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
          — 'The gods vote how to kill us'

ೃ࿔*:・          — 'The gods vote how to kill us'

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・Percy°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

We made one complete orbit around Olympus before landing on the mountainside. I had been to Olympus before but it still amazed me.

Our Pegasi set us down in the outer courtyard, in front of huge silver gates. Before I could even think to knock, the gates opened by themselves.

Good luck boss, Blackjack said.

"Yeah." I had a sense of doom, not sure why. I have never seen all the gods together before.

If you don't come back can I have your cabin for my stable?

I gave Blackjack a look and he hurried off with his friends.

For a moment we all stood there, Thalia, Annabeth, Rayn and I. It was like the day we stood together in front of Westover hall, what seemed like a million years ago.

And then, side by side, we walked into the throne room.

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Twelve enormous thrones made a U around a central hearth, just like the placement of the cabins at camp. The ceiling above glittered with constellations. Even the newest one, Zoe the Huntress, made her way across the heavens with her bow drawn.

The seats were all occupied. Each god and goddess was about fifteen feet tall.

"Welcome heroes," Artemis said.

"Mooo!" I noticed Bessie and Grover. A sphere of water was hovering in the centre of the room, next to the hearth fire. Bessie was swimming happily around in it.

Grover was kneeling at Zeus's throne. "You made it!"

He started to run toward me, then remembered he was turning his back on Zeus, and looked for permission.

"Go on," Zeus said. But he didn't pay much attention to Grover. The Lord of the Sky was staring intently at Thalia.

I looked nervously at my father, Poseidon. He was dressed similar to the last time I saw him: beach shorts, a Hawaiian shirt, and sandals. I wasn't sure if he was happy to see me again, but the corners oh his eyes crinkled with smile lines.