Chapter 1

Paige POV*

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"UGGH SHUT UP!" I said as I tried to find my alarm clock. I flutter my eyes open. First day in this new high school. Oh joy.

"Honey get down here and eats some breakfast." My mom said.

"Coming Mom!"

I look at the clock. 7:00 am. I rolled out my bed. I put on some jeans, a misfits muscle tee, and my socks on. I went downstairs and to the kitchen. "Hey mom." I said as u kiss her cheek.

"Hey sweetie." I grab some toast and put some butter on it. I went to the living room and sit on the couch. Then my mom join in.

"Um mom why do I have to go to a different school?" I asked.

"Because the school you wanted to go is 20 minutes from here." She said as she smiled.

I look to my left and there was a picture. My mom and dad. Yeah, when I was 7 he left us. I think about him all the time. Since then he never came back. Yeah it hurts like crap..

AJ POV*

I was sitting in the bus going to school. Suddenly someone sat next to me. I look at him. Oh, it's John. John Cena. Probably like the most popular guy in our school for 2 years. And yes, I DID liked him before but he decided to date Nikki Bella, which is the most popular girl in school.

"Hey AJ." Wow I'm shocked that he knows my name.

"Oh hey John. So how's your summer." I showed my fake smile.

"I mean it was okay. I didn't really do anything." He shrugged. "So how about you, what did you do?" He asked.

"I didn't really do anything either. My mom and I just went to LA once or twice that's it." I replied as he nod.

"How about you and Nikki? You guys didn't do anything?"

"Not really, she's always busy." I replied with an 'Oh'. Well this conversation is kinda awkward.

Nikki POV*

I was doing last touches in my make up. "Omg Brie I can't wait to see John. Its been a hella long time that I haven't spend time with him."

"Yeah, because you signed up for cheerleading, soccer, and gymnastics." She was right. I sighed, "Girls come on you gonna be late." My mom said.

"Come one Brie lets go." I said. "Alright let's go back to hell." We both laugh.

"You girls behave alright. First day of school."

"Yes mom we will behave." Brie and I said in unison as she kisses us and we left.

Dean POV*

I was walking on the street. Yep, back to school or should I say back to hell. Here comes another year of people ignoring and making fun of me. Then a Cadillac CST drove by.

"Look who it is." Oh great. First person to make fun of me this year.

"What do you want Seth." I stopped at him.

"See fellas look at this street rat. He's a worthless piece of trash." He said to Jaime and Noble.

"That's not what you said 2 years ago Seth." I replied. Seth and I WERE friends but he kinda dated my girlfriend Eva Marie.. ew behind my back.

"Oh come on Dean, your just jealous that I get all the women and you don't. So I'll see you at school loser." He said as he rev up the engine, making mud splatter on me.He laughed as he drove away.